Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder, Tyson Fury Ends in Controversial Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many high profile PPV size fights does this sport have to completely f*** up, before something changes or the fans walk away for good.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      Deontay Wilder clearly beat that clown, the scoring was atrocious. I'm replaying this in slowmotion and I'm struggling to give Fury two rounds in the first five. With the two knockdowns its criminal that Wilder was denied the win.

Shame no one else but the home cooked judges agree with you

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardamu View Post
        You are probably correct. Fury was knocked out. He couldn't beat the 10 count, so he was allowed however long he needed. Very odd. Not to mention there is no way Fury won 8 rounds.

Still have never seen anything like the last knock down. Fury literally couldn't move or get up and the ref just let him have all the time he needed. Very su****ious. This is what destroys boxing. You finally get two top fighters fighting each other, and they literally change the rules in the middle of the fight so there can be a rematch.
        I had Fury winning 9 rounds, but obviously 2 of the ones he lost were 2 pointers. On my card it would have been a Fury win, but it's academic as it should've been a KO win for Wilder and not gone to cards - that was the longest 10 count since Tyson-Douglas. I'm surprised we didn't see Finkel do a Don King and run to ringside to scream at the ref about it.

Comment

• Grratest comeback in the sport's history ruined by crooked judges.

Fury won that schit plain and simple. Such s tremendous fighter, I feel honored to have witnessed his performance.

Comment

• I thought Fury edged the fight but I not too upset of the decision because of the knockdowns.

Once Fury had Wilder thinking he had the upper hand. Wilder was only trying to load up a right hand and almost never used a hook or body punches.

Tyson was very ready for that and it was very impressive to see him get up and win the rest of the round.

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
              I thought Fury edged the fight but I not too upset of the decision because of the knockdowns.

Once Fury had Wilder thinking he had the upper hand. Wilder was only trying to load up a right hand and almost never used a hook or body punches.

Tyson was very ready for that and it was very impressive to see him get up and win the rest of the round.
              You are a known wilder fan

Come on man, close fight ?

For wilder to draw he had to get 5 rounds

For him to win 6 and more

Fury easily won 8 out of the rounds, he actually won 9 of them clearly

This was hometown cooking

Comment

• Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post

Known Wilder fan? Really?

Why? Because I say his right hand is legit?

Why? Because I wanted to see the AJ vs Wilder fight and was commenting in the negotiation?

And if you read my posts I have always said that AJ has more skills than Wilder but it was the biggest fight that could be made at the moment.

Because I don't like Hearn or any other promoter for that matter doesn't mean I don't like AJ.

When many here criticized AJ for the Parker win I praised him.

Comment

• Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post

There were a few close rounds that could had gone to Wilder and I said before that. thought that Fury edged it.

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                    There were a few close rounds that could had gone to Wilder and I said before that. thought that Fury edged it.
                    Fury won 9 clear rounds bro and he won clearly

He will take ajs souls too btw

He is what boxing stands for now

Comment

• Fury got me back as fan with that one... Post Fight Press conference was amazing... He's more articulated than I ever thought... Great individual and great Fighter... Hurry the Rematch please...

Comment

Working...
                      X