Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder, Tyson Fury Ends in Controversial Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What I find funny is reading people saying it was a robbery and then also saying that they scored it 114-112 for Fury. Dudes need to look into the definition of the word "robbery"

Comment

• I thought Fury was gonna get absolutely DESTROYED but it was the complete opposite...I was wrong about Fury...he boxed brilliantly for 10 and a half rounds...outside of the two knockdowns, Fury controlled the fight and Bomber...Fury won that fight...yeah he was down and out in the last round but that man rose up and continued to put hands on Bomber....I was shocked but in a good way...some of us knows how it feel to be in dark places and having to overcome real life situations... and to see Fury get back in the ring and perform on the biggest stage against arguably the biggest threat and then get back up after being dropped hard in the 12th...man that ish gave me goosebumps!!...salute to Fury!!...I’ve been saying this for years...Tyson Fury is good for the sport!!...I will never and I mean NEVER doubt that man again!!

As for Bomber... I think he needed this type of fight and result to humble himself...he relies on his power so much that he neglects the basic fundamentals and he paid the price for his anti science type of style...he was flinging shot after shot and connecting with the air time after time...smh!

Call a spade a spade...Bomber was exposed but that’s what he needed and hopefully for him he’ll work on the flaws that need to be fixed...Science beats Violence most of the time and last night I felt like Science did it again

If they run it back...I got Fury this time and I believe he can stop Bomber in the rematch as well

Comment

• Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
        Fury won 9 clear rounds bro and he won clearly

He will take ajs souls too btw

He is what boxing stands for now
        Skills pays the bills and Fury is a level above.

Comment

• I had bombsquad winning by a slight margin but I'm not mad at the decision. Fury boxed well. He may have earned himself a rematch.

Comment

• As the great Mayweather once said, Skill pay the bills and last night, unfortunately they robbed Fury

However as I've said before, there's enough evidence to deduce that the 2015 version of Fury which schooled Wlad would have annihilated both Wilder and Joshua. Those would never have been champions

Comment

• Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
              I can't I had Fury winning 115-111 at least....clear winner and rigged fight
              Wilder is a US hypejob.

Boxing is corrupt period..I'm never watching a Wilder fight again
              It wasn't that bad. Boxing is scored by rounds, so if you had Wilder winning two rds of the fight and the two knockdowns, you can definitely see where the draw comes in place.

Comment

• British robberies doe...

Comment

• Fury won every moment of the fight besides the two knockdowns. What a performance, beautiful boxing

Comment

• Fury won. Cong**** to him, he managed to walk a tight rope against the hardest puncher in boxing. Don't be a c*nt and try to take that away from him. BS decision. But we should be applauding Fury for not instigating a riot from the 7k-8k British fans in attendance. That was very smart, forward-thinking on his part - I have even more respect for him now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zn1 View Post
                      I wonder how many would've changed their pick to DRAW once that final round was over though? so many of us called it just because boxing is so corrupt and especially in America
                      Lol. Now its up to 24. Before the first bell, only 6 people chose the draw.

Comment

Working...
                      X