No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder, Tyson Fury Ends in Controversial Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SinderellaMan View Post
    I had it 8-4 Fury, but with the 2 knockdowns, that's a draw.
    Now that Wilder scorecard was ridiculous & I'm still a huge Wilder fan.
    And how did Fury get up???
    You need to work on your math.

Your scorecard is 114--112

Comment

• Originally posted by baroidi View Post
      for a huge guy, Fury has no power, he landed some flush shots on Wilder and toothpick legs didn't even do the chicken dance.
      Dude, whatever and yes, Wilder was hurt.

I think Fury had to hit him a few more times in the same round and Wilder would've gone down.

Fury won this fight and the Wilder fans don't even say it was more than a draw. Wilder stinks. Good that he was humbled tonight!

Comment

• Fury won, Wilder is a one trick pony. Albeit that one trick is very effective. In a rematch I believe Wilder wins and against AJ it's a 60/40 fight AJ's way.

Comment

• Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
          That was the set up for pos like you to say. Oh, it was neutral. We're not stupid you pos. We know corruption know matter where it comes from.
          Pos? Are you off your meds? Think you’re a little emotional over this? Do you know Fury personally? Are you a family member?

Maybe check yourself in?

Comment

• Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
            Where's my props for calling and predicting the robbery? Even Floyd had it 5-0 when they asked him. Respect to him for keeping it real.
            half the thread called it

Comment

• For those that think Deontay Wilder got a draw or won id like to know what rounds you think Deontay wilder won besides the 9th and 12th

Comment

• Originally posted by Andre Wardttke View Post
                Everyone take a minute to clap Jack ****ing Reiss. How many refs would have waved that off after that second knockdown. Fury looked lights out but Reiss gave a full count and gave him the chance to get back up, when he looked out of it.

World class refereeing
                Abso****inlutely.

I'd have stopped it myself and I despise early stoppages.

One of the best refereeing moments of all times. Respek.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  The fight should have never gone to the cards in the first place. Jack Reiss was biased and partial towards Tyson Fury all night long. That was the longest ten count I've ever seen in my entire life.

Deontay deserved this victory by knockout because the referee tried to cheat him and that's why the judges scored the fight a draw because Fury should have been counted out.
                  That was the most creative answer I heard for Wilder winning this fight. Lucky I like you

Comment

• All Trending Topics on Twitter currently is everything about this Event...NICE! Boxing needs that!

Comment

• Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                      fighting is not a beauty contest.

it's a GOD DAMN FIGHT. it isn't about shoe shining.

Deontay WIlder beat Fury insane tonight. did you see that man at the post fight interview? THANK JESUS! GOD BLESS MURICA!
                      What an idiot

Comment

Working...
                      X