No announcement yet.

If Wilder Beats Fury, we will have to admit that he is elite

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Wilder Beats Fury, we will have to admit that he is elite

In boxing, it is not just about skill but who you have beaten. If Wilder defeats Fury, he will have two elite boxers in Fury and Ortiz on his resume. That would, without a doubt, place him in elite category. Wouldn't you guys agree?

Yes I would, but invariably it always comes down to what happens in the ring, and you shouldn't look at things so black and white. Different circumstances can have an effect on perceptions. But I do think this fight will reveal things about both guys

Comment

How on earth is ortiz elite beating bryant jennings and 43 year old tony thompson makes u elite?

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        How on earth is ortiz elite beating bryant jennings and 43 year old tony thompson makes u elite?
        What are these people on. Ortiz has done zero to be classed as elite, he's not even proved himself at world level yet.

Comment

Come on he has not fought in 2 half years. A.J resume �� better.

Comment

ortiz was a top 4 HW when wilder beat him...whether you like it or not...some of u are going to have to get over it.....beating ortiz is about as good as beating an old wlad coming off an L and layoff...i realize some of u will never accept it...but thats because of your foolish pride and internet egos you cant let lose.....i cant imagine how many of you are weak in real life and would get the ever living **** kicked out of you if you ever ran your mouths like this in the presence of real men

Comment

At heavyweight you only need superior power to be "elite"

Wilder looks like garbage half the time and wins by KO 99% of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                At heavyweight you only need superior power to be "elite"

Wilder looks like garbage half the time and wins by KO 99% of the time.
                id venture to say wilders athleticism has as much to do with it as power...hes the most athletic HW by a good margin

Comment

the heavyweights in this era are bums.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                    id venture to say wilders athleticism has as much to do with it as power...hes the most athletic HW by a good margin
                    Yeah he's definitely more athletic than that stiff champion from the UK. Fury is pretty athletic for his size and weight also.

If wilder could ever improve his technique he wouldn't lose cause these dudes are bums

Comment

Working...
                    X