Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets Have A Honest Discussion About Paulie Malignaggi, Bitter? Poor Sport? Cry Baby?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
    This is a Sh.it thread

I like Paulie , as a fighter with no power he overachieved in the sport and he was always willing to face the best at their peak even if he lost against all the elites , he showed balls for most of his career and had a great career

As a commentator if he’s not the best he’s in the conversation, it fits him like a Glove . So many past fighters bring nothing to the table commentary wise cough .... cough .... Sugar Ray Leonard , Paulie gives great opinions and insight

As far as accusing fighters of cheating , he’s in the circle he would know better then almost anyone who cheating and whos not. I believe Manny was dirty just PAC fans can’t handle the truth , Accusing Porter came across as more sour grapes for getting pummeled but who knows at the top level I wouldn’t be suprised if almost everyone cheated

Some of his sh.it is annoying like continuously talking about Connor or his support of Trump but you aren’t going to agree with someones views and opinions 100% of the time but the sport is better having Paulie in it and talking his sh.it
    Here paulie basically saying anyone who accomplished more in the sport (reigning champ) is doping.

paulie is a the worse kind of loser cause he tries to bring everyone down with him.

Comment

Hell of a commentator, says it like it is. Atleast of late!

Comment

He's a coke head. the mofo talks 200 mph without blinking. but he's the best boxer turned commentator.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
          He's a coke head. the mofo talks 200 mph without blinking. but he's the best boxer turned commentator.
          He kind of comes off like he's on molly, big ass pupils and mile-a-minute commentary but honestly that's just how he is, I don't think he's on drugs all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
            Just a typical Italian..
            In many ways yes.

But I would say Paulie is more a typical guido type.

Motormouth, gossip, permanently butthurt and a ridiculous poseur.

Comment

Most of what he says is q insightful really, but in another sense, yeah, it's boxing, it's corrupt, always has been, so deal with it, especially when boxing has been so good to you, i get what he is saying a lot of the time, just sometimes it's like, 'Yeah we get it already'. If he's not doing anything to actively fix the problems, it's just moaning for the sake of moaning

Comment

He is annoying, bitter, comes across as an attention seeker at times. But he also speaks a lot of truth with intelligence. If you keep him away from topics he has too personal an interest in he's better to listen to, his was the lone voice of reason for Usyk-Bellew when all the UK guys were swinging too hard on Bellew's balls.

Comment

Originally posted by R01 View Post
                  Tbh..I felt like Manny really slowed down when Floyd called for Olympic style testing. Then his last fight vs Mathysse it was like he was doping again.

Either way, Pac-Man of old looked to be back and entertaining.
                  when floyd called for random testing, he busted marg's eye socket. damage for life. the fvvck you talking about he slowed down?? yeah, he aged! floyd accused him in 2009. he was still whooping mofos at this time.

Comment

I can see how people can not like him as a person. He, doesn't sugar coat things, and he has been in the business long enough to know what's actually going on.

There are things he says that you can tell he is saying with a chip on his shoulder, but I mean most the time he has complained, he hasn't really been wrong, or that far off the mark.

As a fighter, he did pretty damn good for having literally zero punching power.

Comment

Paulie just has a lot of feminine tendencies which is why he whines about everything. It has little to do about his career or bitterness.

He could have been an accountant, UPS driver or restaurant manager and he would btch just as much. Typical east coast loudmouth.

Comment

Working...
                      X