Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Give me your prediction for Wilder vs Fury. For research purposes.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fury by KO in 7 or 8.

Comment

Fury by KO 1-6.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
        If he wants to do it, that's absolutely cool. Nothing wrong with original research - in fact if I was doing it I'd probably collate all the results from the different polls, but since he said he was new I thought it possible he wasn't aware there was already a coupla polls up. Just trying to be helpful, man. Innovative and imaginative reply, though, I can almost hear his kids crying from their empty stomachs.

I'll add to it....

What about his brittle hands that need operations on and can't operate the machinery ? As he can't lift a finger anymore that day and comes home to catch his wife getting a train run on here by team Wilder as he has to jump out the window when they attack him with swords ? I think he might change his vote.

He needs this research to pay the bills now , let's not confuse it with others , the above is just speculative let's concentrate on the real data and he can write his paper and complete the research.
        Last edited by juggernaut666; 11-29-2018, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          I'll add to it....

What about his brittle hands that need operations on and can't operate the machinery ? As he can't lift a finger anymore that day and comes home to catch his wife getting a train run on here by team Wilder as he has to jump out the window when they attack him with swords ? I think he might change his vote.

He needs this research to pay the bills now , let's not confuse it with others , the above is just speculative let's concentrate on the real data and he can write his paper and complete the research.

I could see little old Perv Finkel doing this as he takes orders from Haymon over the phone as Dibella, Deas and Breland stand around naked .

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
            I could see little old Perv Finkel doing this as he takes orders from Haymon over the phone as Dibella, Deas and Breland stand around naked .
            yea maybe Haymon will send over his tranny hookers he's known for to dismember the bodies with chainsaws so no witnesses can talk.

Comment

I think Fury will be winning on the scorecards for the first half of the fight until he gets KO’d around rounds 7 to 9. Fury will have to box almost perfectly to not get hit with a big punch that KOs him.

Comment

How are you going to determine who knows their stuff and who doesn't based off a prediction? Don't be a moron.

I could say Fury on points, or Wilder by late KO and maybe gain your "respect" but what do I care about that? lol

I'm saying Fury by KO, the more I think about this fight the more possible it seems. Fury dips, dodges, ducks, and jabs for a good while. Wilder gets frustrated and starts throwing crazy, leaves himself wide open (which is okay against Artur Szpilka but not a top fighter) and gets caught by Fury. People want to call Fury pillow hands but it's just not true, he has heavy hands but relies more on his light feet and is usually unwilling to put full power behind a shot for fear he'll catch some return fire. I think he has less to worry about in this fight. Wilder can punch, like eveeeeerybody says constantly, but even against B and C - level competition he usually doesn't get the KO until late. Against an A - level guy I don't think he gets the KO at all because he can't set it up. IMO he got Ortiz because Ortiz knew he was gonna gas and threw everything he had at the mid-point. He had nothing left so got KOd. And it wasn't any type of 1 punch KO either.

So Fury by late KO. He'll be a lot more careful than Ortiz and might find his shot in the 9th or 10th.

Comment

Wilder 1-6

I see a fury win of any kind as very unlikely

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Giggles View Post
                    So I'm new here. So I don't know who knows there stuff and who doesn't, who I should listen to and who I shouldn't. So I'm carrying out a test.

So if you are brave enough, put your prediction on here. And you are not allowed to say just Wilder by KO. I have extended that to two options instead.

So your options are:

Wilder KO rounds 1-6
                    Wilder KO rounds 7-12
                    Wilder points
                    Fury by KO
                    Fury by points

I'm saying Wilder KO 1-6.
                    I usually do not make predictions but I actually made a thread on this fight. I think Fury wins this on points and makes it look easy.

Comment

Its a close 55/45 type fight so I'm not super confident, but I feel like there are four main outcomes here.

Most likely: Fury by decision
                      second most likely: Wilder by KO (probably late)
                      third most likely ; Fury by KO (mid to late)
                      least likely: Wilder by controversial/corrupt decision

Comment

Working...
                      X