Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Give me your prediction for Wilder vs Fury. For research purposes.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tyson Fury will knockout Wilder or stop him with a set up left hook.

I'm taking round 11.

Comment

I've changed my opinion several times. Tyson Fury by stoppage inside 7 rounds.

Comment

Wilder will tko/ko fury in round 8. Too much speed, too much power, too much heart! BOOOOOOOOOOMB SQUAAAAAAAAAAD!

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
          If you would care to direct your eyes to the top of the front page you might save some duplication of effort. You got Wraps' sticky poll which may also become the RBR and you got the Pick 'em by up by yours truly, which are both asking the same question or thereabouts (the Pick 'ems a bit more detailed).

The guys trying to do research though ? Leave him be, he's a hard blue collar worker who kisses his kids goodbye as he rushes out the door with his lunch his wife packed for him for work that he struggles with because of severe arthritis . Don't you have to worry about no ones thread but your own. No one likes rats around here, snitches get stitches back in my day as a youth.

Comment

wilder ko 7 - 12, i think fury will do a little bit better than expected and not get ko'ed in the first half of the fight

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
              The guys trying to do research though ? Leave him be, he's a hard blue collar worker who kisses his kids goodbye as he rushes out the door with his lunch his wife packed for him for work that he struggles with because of severe arthritis . Don't you have to worry about no ones thread but your own. No one likes rats around here, snitches get stitches back in my day as a youth.
              If he wants to do it, that's absolutely cool. Nothing wrong with original research - in fact if I was doing it I'd probably collate all the results from the different polls, but since he said he was new I thought it possible he wasn't aware there was already a coupla polls up. Just trying to be helpful, man. Innovative and imaginative reply, though, I can almost hear his kids crying from their empty stomachs.

Comment

Wilder KO rounds 7-12

Comment

Wilder by brutal 5th round KO.

Comment

If Fury is any where near Klitschko form I think he will frustrate and stop Wilder somewhere around the ninth round possibly coast to a decision. If he is just there for a check he will make Wilder look bad for 5-6 rounds than get sparked.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
                      I've changed my opinion several times. Tyson Fury by stoppage inside 7 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X