No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder gets in Radio Rahim's face during heated interview

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by G G G View Post
    LOL, I love this. Love his energy, passion and anger when it comes to boxing. We couldn't have a better HW champ for real.

And I'm gonna say something out of left field which might seem random but it's because of Wilder that I've kind of worked on my racism and I'm changing that aspect of myself. I respect him as a person and it has made me change my perspective on some things.
    it is because of him that I might become a racist, and a misanthrope , and something evil, maybe like alien or predator.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
      Wilder can't turn it into something that was already there.

And, in this country at least, it's always ALREADY THERE.

I think you have a point about what Tyson was getting at; he does come from a long line of hand to hand combat ancestors.

But, if it is about whether fighting is "in the blood" no one has a longer claim than the folks brought to this country in chains...and those ancestors of Wilder's weren't the ones that made it about race either.
      Deep, I think it's just a fight to be honest, but I guess whatever helps Wilder get a performance out.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
        Fury has always said he comes from a lineage of fighting men going back 300 years, that is true.... he's not saying they have been fighting prejudice or anything lol

Wilder trying to turn it into a competition and say his people been fighting slavery or racism for 400.

Pulling the race card like a *****.
        Call it whatever you want to over the internet where you say just know you wouldn’t say that to his face. He said nothing about slavery and even if he did so what it’s the truth. The only people pulling the race card are the people who feel guilty. Funny how you have two different interpretations for Fury and Wilder even though they said the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
          ^^^^^^ lol lol lol lol^^^^^^

*** Wilder and *** you, you little pu$$y ass b1tch.
          Yea weirdo say it where you’re safe over the internet you headlice having bítch.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
            Deep, I think it's just a fight to be honest, but I guess whatever helps Wilder get a performance out.
            Hey, this is a racist country.

Race sells.

Both men know it.

Didn't hear anyone complaining about the low-key racist shyt Tyson was selling in NY.

Not even Wilder.

'Cause it sells tickets and PPVs.

Sad but true...

Comment

The pressure is getting to him...lost it.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
                Hey, this is a racist country.

Race sells.

Both men know it.

Didn't hear anyone complaining about the low-key racist shyt Tyson was selling in NY.

Not even Wilder.

'Cause it sells tickets and PPVs.

Sad but true...
                What was Fury's racist stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                  What was Fury's racist stuff?
                  Yep I want to know too, I think Fury is a lot of things, but he doesn't seem racist.

Comment

Raheem shouldn't ask ****** questions

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                      Yea weirdo say it where you’re safe over the internet you headlice having bítch.
                      ^^^^^^look at this fool^^^^^

I got this BOY shook.

Comment

Working...
                      X