No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Would Knock Mayweather Out in Rematch, Says Gomez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
    You don't get it do you? Floyd Mayweather doesn't need credit he's already an all time great 1st ballot HOF.

If Canelo couldn't beat him at 23 with over 40 fights when Floyd Mayweather was a 36 year old man that's not Floyd's problem. He doesn't need a rematch.
    I get all that, but Floyd loves money and the spotlight, canelo offers both. And plus, beating canelo the lineal middle weight champ at the full 160 would add to Floyd's HOF career. Even if he doesn't need it...

Comment

I'd still take Mayweather's PEDs over Canelo's PEDs... Canelo will never land clean on Floyd even now. And Floyd will walk him down even more aggressively now. I think Floyd might KO Canelo in a rematch.

Comment

Canelo couldn't even knock Cotto or a sickly weight drained Chavez out lol

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
          i see a lot of posters like to bring up floyd's age right now but they ignored the fact that when floyd/canelo fought, canelo was still a baby boy lol!

mike tyson was heavyweight champion of the world as a baby boy.

stop making excuses

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
            Floyd would also get alot more credit beating canelo now then he did then
            Lol no he wouldn’t. Just look at this post
            ACA913-F0-378-C-463-E-8-FC0-2-B2-D3-C8-D0147

Do you think that user gave him credit for beating Robert Guerrero after it was numerous threads and comments saying Floyd would duck him? Nope! It’d would be the same excuse as always

Comment

And Jermall Charlo would knock his ass out! That's why Canelo is ducking him.

Comment

What is with all of GBP slurping Floyd so much? Is this DAZN deal not really $365 mil?

For someone who is set to make about $ 34 mil per fight, Tainted Meatelo, Coka dela Linegrie and Eric SLurpez are doing an awful lot of talking about Floyd.

Can't they hype the Fielding fight a better way?

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                  Lol no he wouldn’t. Just look at this post
                  ACA913-F0-378-C-463-E-8-FC0-2-B2-D3-C8-D0147

Do you think that user gave him credit for beating Robert Guerrero after it was numerous threads and comments saying Floyd would duck him? Nope! It’d would be the same excuse as always
                  Im talking about in the boxing community amongst his peers. I know i would give floyd alot of credit if he beat canelo now. Specially at the full 160. Id consider that win one of the top wins in history considering all the circumstances.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post
                    They should stop asking Golden Boy about Mayweather.

I agree Canelo KO's Mayweather but in fairness to Mayweather, he's old. He needs stay retired. And these reporters need to stop asking about Mayweather

Those reporters are asking the questions that GBP PR submit to them. Is it ironic that they’ve been asking him the same question in recent interviews? Good strategy by GB and Canelo they know Canelo barely makes headlines unless his name is attached to Floyd’s. They’ll just say he’s looking for attention and jealous of Canelo when he responds, which is great PR for Canelo. They need Mayweather because that fake DAZN deal they announced wasn’t real or guaranteed. He couldn’t KO an old Cotto or a sick weight drained Chavez and they expect us to believe he’ll knock out the best defensive fighter of the decade L-O-L? When’s the last time Canelo knocked out a top contender?

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
                      Canelo lost to the better man.

Floyd is over 40 years now and is no more an active boxer.

Canelo should forget about him now.
                      That's what any self-respecting man who wants to keep his dignity in tact would do.

But these guys can't keep mayweather out of there thoughts or out of their mouths. They've been talking s@#t ever since mayweather beat his boss' ass and continue to talk **** even after he beat Canelo's ass.

They'll never learn.

Comment

Working...
                      X