Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I ASKED Jermall Charlo IF HE WOULD DO HAIR SAMPLE AND HE BLOCKED ME! LMFAO #LINESONLY

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    And just where were you when people around here started talking about Mikey not doing testing for the Errol fight?
    same place I was when people started talking about Errol Spence not doing testing for the Mikey fight, right here I havent spoken on neither cause no facts have came out yet. When theirs something to discuss than I might join the convo.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
      So you're BossHogg. Now it all makes sense.
      Exactly what I said... Him and Maniac310 use to be the biggest racists on this site a while back

It's all good though. ElBos, I mean Mikey can do his thing

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
        I was at the Vanes-Charlo fight. I felt like most that Vanes deserved the win and Vanes is a mediocre fighter.
        NO, you just WISHED vanes fought better than Mell. FOH wit your dumb shet TRYING to create controversy you wack ass reporter!

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
          Ok, now I know you're trolling. Have at it
          Dude, I'm only coming with the facts.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
            Cant fail if you dont take a test. How’s that for an agenda? Canelo wouldnt have failed if he didnt take. Duh
            Not taking is not the same as failing a test. Duh

Comment

lol @ "bullying" a world champion FIGHTER

(double lol @ lines only)

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                I smell fear from you dudes hatin' on da Charlos.
                Nah, I'm a fan of the Bros. Both Canelo & GEE (would ) beat them doe. IMO

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                  That exactly how social media works. Alot of these people always end up exposing themselves through social media, drunk nights, tweets and deletes etc etc or like how we saw here with charlo not knowing how to handle a simple question. He saw a question that could ruin his career if someone actually tried to follow up on it (hair sample) and panicked and tried to censor me quick.
                  Ha! I understand why the kids like it so much.

Imagine Rod ****in' Sterling on twitter. I guess that don't do it for y'all but trust me when I say Rod would have been a social media kingpin.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
                    Nah, I'm a fan of the Bros. Both Canelo & GEE (would ) beat them doe. IMO
                    Then why is Triple L SO scared to fight him?? Nelo's clock is ticking on fighting him too..

Comment

That coke head was going crazy in the ring tonight!

Comment

Working...
                      X