Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I ASKED Jermall Charlo IF HE WOULD DO HAIR SAMPLE AND HE BLOCKED ME! LMFAO #LINESONLY

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    Lol do you seriously think Trout was top 10 when you fought him?

Only person ducking is you. Lara has been calling you out since April. Instead, you chose to fight Trout and Tony Harrison
    When Jermall fought him yes. Even when Jermell fought him he was STILL better than vanes. Lara lost to hurd….LMMFAO....And Jermell said he would fight him BUT Lara lost....LMMFAO!

Comment

Uhhh... What did you expect? Celebs aren't on Twitter to engage in NSB style bullshyt. I think him missing a test is something that he should definitely be confronted about but you were just straight up trolling. Don't act surprised that you're blocked.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        When Jermall fought him yes. Even when Jermell fought him he was STILL better than vanes. Lara lost to hurd….LMMFAO....And Jermell said he would fight him BUT Lara lost....LMMFAO!
        Trout lost too, and you fought him anyway... Only Lara beat Trout and is ranked much higher... Of course we know why you didn't fight him

And no Trout is not top 10. Jesus Christ you are annoying

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
          Trout lost too, and you fought him anyway... Only Lara beat Trout and is ranked much higher... Of course we know why you didn't fight him

And no Trout is not top 10. Jesus Christ you are annoying
          Trout fought better competition than vanes has & fought well. Lara fought a dumb fight that's why he lost to hurd. Mell said he would fight Lara & he also called out hurd but hurd knew better.

Trout is BETTER than vanes no matter how you try to slice it. Jesus Christ you crying like a kid

Comment

Trout fought better competition than vanes has & fought well. Lara fought a dumb fight that's why he lost to hurd. Mell said he would fight Lara & he also called out hurd but hurd knew better.

Trout is BETTER than vanes no matter how you try to slice it. Jesus Christ you crying like a kid
            They got hype up Vanes since GGG just KOd him, so for them Vanes has always been a top 10 fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
              They got hype up Vanes since GGG just KOd him, so for them Vanes has always been a top 10 fighter.
              I was at the Vanes-Charlo fight. I felt like most that Vanes deserved the win and Vanes is a mediocre fighter.

Comment

Ok, now I know you're trolling. Have at it

Comment

Wow he is clearly shook and scared of your BMC (Big Mexican C***)

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                    I didn't know social media worked like that.
                    That exactly how social media works. Alot of these people always end up exposing themselves through social media, drunk nights, tweets and deletes etc etc or like how we saw here with charlo not knowing how to handle a simple question. He saw a question that could ruin his career if someone actually tried to follow up on it (hair sample) and panicked and tried to censor me quick.

Comment

So you're BossHogg. Now it all makes sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X