Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gorman Dares Dubois: I'm Ready To Go, The Ball is in Your Court!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The balls is in Warren hands. I would be shocked if he makes this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      Gorman and Dubois are around the same level, otherwise they wouldn't have been ordered to fight each other in a title elininator. Gorman has had a few more pro fights but Dubois has more amateur experience.
      Bollocks, title fights are mandated between vastly different levels of fighters all the time. Stop being ******.
      Anyway dubopis would Stop him, gorman is just calling him out for a payday.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
        Bollocks, title fights are mandated between vastly different levels of fighters all the time. Stop being ******.
        Anyway dubopis would Stop him, gorman is just calling him out for a payday.
        Posts a comment saying that Gorman should be focused on going for domestic titles, not calling out "lower level" guys like Dubois ... in a thread about Gorman wanting to fight for the English title held by Dubois, in an eliminator for a British title fight!

Calls me ******!!
        Last edited by kafkod; 11-23-2018, 09:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          Posts a comment saying that Gormam should be focused on going for domestic titles, not calling out "lower level" guys like Dubois ... in a thread about Gorman wanting to fight for the English title held by Dubois, in an eliminator for a British title fight!

Calls me ******!!
          He does seem a little confused

Says Gorman shouldn't pick on lower level guys then says Dubois knocks him out anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post

Says Gorman shouldn't pick on lower level guys then says Dubois knocks him out anyway.
            Lol .. yeah that too!

Comment

I know it's become mandatory but Gorman has been calling him out since last year.
              They are both the same age, fighting at a similar level (Gorman was better, but KJ probably edges it to Dubois now), and fighting in the same stable on the same network.

Gorman is supposed to be calling out Dubois, a fight between them makes the world of sense whenever they can generate the cash to make it worthwhile.

Great thing is both are young enough to come back from a loss.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post

Dubois is the best propesct in the division and he would stop the fat sod, my point is gorman is at a level where he should be looking to cement his place in the WBC rankings as he has one of their lesser belts.

Gorman is calling for the fight for a payday. I'd rather he got into shape first.

Comment

Dubois is the best propesct in the division and he would stop the fat sod, my point is gorman is at a level where he should be looking to cement his place in the WBC rankings as he has one of their lesser belts.

Gorman is calling for the fight for a payday. I'd rather he got into shape first.
                  You said earlier that he should be going for the British title, and we are talking about a British title eliminator.

And please note .. it would be a boxing match, not a body building competition.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post

He's ****ing ******.

It would be great for BT if he made this fight now. Is it ideal without a British title on the line? No.

But neither of these guys are going to sell out a 20k+ arena in 5 fights/2 years time either by fighting more cans.

Both can still come back from a loss at this stage and Warren can double down on the winner and claim to have a legit British prospect on BT that people can get excited by.

Comment

Working...
                      X