Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: Joshua Did Really Well With Povetkin - I'm Totally Different

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury: Joshua Did Really Well With Povetkin - I'm Totally Different

TYSON FURY insists heavyweight rival Anthony Joshua did really well' in his latest win over Alexander Povetkin. Fury is set to take on WBC heavyweight chief Deontay Wilder in Los Angeles on December 1. The odds are well and truly stacked against the Gypsy King', who only returned from a 31-month exile from the sport in June.
    [Click Here To Read More]

shocking.....

Comment

It depends on which side of the bed Fury wakes up on.

Comment

Originally posted by Gypsy Queen
        “I wanna say this but I don’t want people to think I’m being nasty towards him, because he has the awesome power and the strength and the body and the mass, and everything else that goes with that type, but he doesn’t have my boxing ability.
        Tyson Thinks hes some kind of a master-boxer? He must be still on drugs. This giant knock-kneed hunchback can fool some casuals with his close win over old Klitschko but some of us know how rubbish his 'skills' really are.

Comment

But i agree with Fury, a fit Fury easily outpoint Joshua.

Comment

This is the first time I've heard Fury say anything good about Joshua since he was on the Radio (I think) saying that he'd sparred with Joshua and he was 'someone to watch out for in the future'.

I agree with Fury's comments, if he manages (somehow) to beat Wilder, I would have Fury a heavy favourite to beat Joshua on points and it would take a heavy blow to win it for AJ, although he has that power and some good boxing ability, Fury IS the slickest Heavyweight and I think that we will all see glimpses of it on 1st December.

As an AJ fan, I am coming round the possibility that defeat to Fury or Wilder will not be all bad, he has the ability to comeback and challenge again. Lets just hope that we get this triangle of fights.

Comment

Fury's words show he is in a good frame of mind. Even though I want Wilder to ice him, I hope Fury stays intact mentally beyond his next fight, win or lose.

I agree with the other poster that all 3 of the big name heavyweights need to fight each other regardless of the outcome of any of the matches.

Comment

Fury is great but cannot say for sure you'd outbox josh. I think cunningham was outboxing fury because of speed and if Josh is faster than fury then fury might have to try bully josh like he did smaller cunningham. But Josh is physically bigger than cunningham so Josh poses different set of probkems.

Comment

Nah, just Gypsy Clown slowly starting to realize that Wilder fight will be a financial flop and not even close to what he hoped it to be. And additional money, that he desperately needs (lavish life-coke and legal bills, and Frank's financial issues), can get only with the help of AJ and Hearn.

That's what he said (in that same interview) about Hearn: “I think he’s a decent bloke, to be honest. He’s funny, charismatic, young, good-looking – everything a good promoter should be... Look at what he’s done with Joshua. I don’t believe anybody else could've done the same job.” He even praises how Hearn dresses.

His father, John Fury, also changed his tune. Now he thinks his son is fighting Wilder to soon and that better return route for him would've been fighting Bellew (he was calling Gypsy Clown out but he and his father didn't want to hear anything about him) and Whyte, and only after that fighting AJ. He's basically saying that working with Hearn would've been better for his son.
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohx2JbQ77JQ

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                    Tyson Thinks hes some kind of a master-boxer? He must be still on drugs. This giant knock-kneed hunchback can fool some casuals with his close win over old Klitschko but some of us know how rubbish his 'skills' really are.

Not Deontay he rates him the second best heavyweight in the World. Deontay isn’t a master boxer either so maybe he meant “compared to Wilder I’m a master boxer”?

This is simply a fight, skills vs Power. Which power will prevail

Comment

Working...
                    X