Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: Joshua Did Really Well With Povetkin - I'm Totally Different

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
    Not Deontay he rates him the second best heavyweight in the World. Deontay isn’t a master boxer either so maybe he meant “compared to Wilder I’m a master boxer”?

This is simply a fight, skills vs Power. Which power will prevail
    I believe Deontay thinks hes facing the best, no doubt Wilder is facing the lineal champion. Lets face it, Anthony Joshua holds Fury's titles, this is irrefutable. Any man that thinks that a Olympic-medalist, who outboxed the #2. HW in the world when capturing the WBC is not skilled, is not being honest.

Dont be surprised if you see Bomb-Squad makes Fury look like a amateur a BUM, don't blame it on Tyson's layoff, Wilder is that good.

Comment

No doubt the linneal champ .... lol.

Vlad was "given it" because Lennox retired breaking the line.
      Fury won it, ran off with it defending against no one and then retired half way through his ban breaking the new one person line.

Furys claiming he was some how given it back for beating Seferi.

The whole thing is a bad joke, you might as well award it to yourself the IBO is more prestigious at this point at least it bases its rankings of boxrec.

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      I believe Deontay thinks hes facing the best, no doubt Wilder is facing the lineal champion. Lets face it, Anthony Joshua holds Fury's titles, this is irrefutable. Any man that thinks that a Olympic-medalist, who outboxed the #2. HW in the world when capturing the WBC is not skilled, is not being honest.

Dont be surprised if you see Bomb-Squad makes Fury look like a amateur a BUM, don't blame it on Tyson's layoff, Wilder is that good.

Comment

Bro I want you to use the same honesty and tell me what fight has Wilder ever made anyone look like an amateur ? He doesn’t have the tools to do that. I can honestly show you several fights where he is in fact looked like an amateur.

His power gets his opponents out of there. As a AJ fan its frightening because take that power away and he possesses nothing. I’m yet to see him enter a ring with someone that has the power to throw back. Well tell a lie He did with Ortiz and look how that nearly turned out ! A younger fresher, harder hitter opponent such as Joshua it may be a different story but I respect you see it differently

I share your sentiments . Wladimir fought a terrible fight. credit should be given to Fury of course but he didn’t even use his right hand till the 12th round. It was a despicable display. Tyson landed 10/12 pillow punches on his face the entire fight. I had Klitschko knocking him out in the rematch. So fast forward 3 years and I have Wilder knocking him out cold,too.

Tyson tactic is to frustrate him and stay out of harms way for 12 rounds by tying him up etc. When my money is on the line I can’t support that tactic. It’s actually reasonable odds for Wilder

Comment

Tyson Fury has been cloned! Can't believe he has superlatives for Joshua and Hearn. Or, is it that he wants something from Joshua and Hearn?

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
            Bro I want you to use the same honesty and tell me what fight has Wilder ever made anyone look like an amateur ? He doesn’t have the tools to do that. I can honestly show you several fights where he is in fact looked like an amateur.

His power gets his opponents out of there. As a AJ fan its frightening because take that power away and he possesses nothing. I’m yet to see him enter a ring with someone that has the power to throw back. Well tell a lie He did with Ortiz and look how that nearly turned out ! A younger fresher, harder hitter opponent such as Joshua it may be a different story but I respect you see it differently

I share your sentiments . Wladimir fought a terrible fight. credit should be given to Fury of course but he didn’t even use his right hand till the 12th round. It was a despicable display. Tyson landed 10/12 pillow punches on his face the entire fight. I had Klitschko knocking him out in the rematch. So fast forward 3 years and I have Wilder knocking him out cold,too.

Tyson tactic is to frustrate him and stay out of harms way for 12 rounds by tying him up etc. When my money is on the line I can’t support that tactic. It’s actually reasonable odds for Wilder
            A prime UK-Gold-medalist Audley Harrison!

Chris 'Nightmare' Arreola! Nicolai Firtha, you remember how Firtha rocked Tyson Fury? Now go look at what Deontay did to him! You guys are unbelievable! Malik Scott in one round! Siarhei Liakhovich WOW!!! Stop it!

Comment

anyone wanna bet me all my points that Wilder will beat Fury?

Gypsy King with ease!

Comment

Chris 'Nightmare' Arreola! Nicolai Firtha, you remember how Firtha rocked Tyson Fury? Now go look at what Deontay did to him! You guys are unbelievable! Malik Scott in one round! Siarhei Liakhovich WOW!!! Stop it!
                Lol that same prime Gold medalist, I forgot his name because he ain’t s#hit, was knocked out by David Haye the very first punch he landed. Siarhei who?? Sounds like a Japanese vacuum cleaner.

Comment

Wilder gets soundly outboxed by Polish midget football hooligans and ex football players. He's by far the worst "champion" in the game. If he didn't have a big right hand, he'd be 0-40.

Bum.

Comment

The same Audley Harrison that looked terrified during every second of his fight with David Haye before getting sparked in the 3rd? Also got sparked out by the glass-jawed David Price inside a round? Lost to journeymen Michael Sprott, Danny Williams, Martin Rogan and Dom Guinn? These losses were all before he was served up as a sacrificial lamb to Wilder.
                    Audley Harrison is a perfect example of an amateur stand-out who's transition to the paid ranks got lost in translation.

Liakhovic; who has lost to old man Shannon Briggs (could stop there, but....), Andy Ruiz, Jennings, Helenius and Valuev?

Arreola, a fat journeyman who makes Lucas Brown look like a sculpted Adonis?

The only one on your list that has any relevance to the Fury fight is Malik Scott, who boxes in a similar way to the big gypsy i.e running, dancing and holding - only he's a bit smaller and not as good at.

Comment

Weird Fury is nice with AJ ...
                      Weird Hearn says Wild cards at play for April 13 ...

Weird ...

Originally posted by SeGoodland View Post
                      This is the first time I've heard Fury say anything good about Joshua since he was on the Radio (I think) saying that he'd sparred with Joshua and he was 'someone to watch out for in the future'.

I agree with Fury's comments, if he manages (somehow) to beat Wilder, I would have Fury a heavy favourite to beat Joshua on points and it would take a heavy blow to win it for AJ, although he has that power and some good boxing ability, Fury IS the slickest Heavyweight and I think that we will all see glimpses of it on 1st December.

As an AJ fan, I am coming round the possibility that defeat to Fury or Wilder will not be all bad, he has the ability to comeback and challenge again. Lets just hope that we get this triangle of fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X