Adrien Broner racist rant on Asian's and Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adrien Broner racist rant on Asian's and Manny Pacquiao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7e7dp04VyQ

Telling bad Asian jokes to hype a fight that no one really cares about is now called a racist rant?

Comment

It’s Broner. Nice try. Not watching that s hitty video. Who even watches Broner videos?

All I want to see is a fight. Who cares if he was racist? Was he supposed to be a role model? Grow a pair
      Last edited by NearHypnos; 11-20-2018, 02:58 PM.

Comment

The minstrel show continues.

Comment

this is horrible

Comment

that was soooo bad to watch holy ****.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Telling bad Asian jokes to hype a fight that no one really cares about is now called a racist rant?
              I didn’t watch it but you shouldn’t make jokes about another person’s race it should be off limits no matter who you are.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                I didn’t watch it but you shouldn’t make jokes about another person’s race it should be off limits no matter who you are.
                He made black jokes too. His whole shctick sucked. It went over terribly because there was only media there.

With all due respect if you didn't Watch the video you shouldn't be condemning what happened.

Comment

Great press conference.

Comment

It could have been funny except his delivery was weak. Him and Floyd mayweather dont know how to talk, articulate. Dumbass maiyates lol

Comment

Working...
                    X