No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner racist rant on Asian's and Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
    The Big Dung would be upset if the roles were reversed. Hypocrisy and double standards are the libtard way.
    Only people like you fake outrage.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Only people like you fake outrage.
      Only people like you have double standards and hypocrisy. You're an NPC just like the meme. If it's Liberal or black you'll defend, even when you know it's wrong. Then when it's not black or Conservative you're against, even when you know it's right... talk about fake.

Comment

He took shots at everyone, regardless of race, and you think that is a racist rant?

Geez!
        look at dunn trying so hard to defend this... its not racist to him but you mention the word black and you get accused of being a racist.

Comment

What's the problem here?

As long as the jokes or jabs arent directed towards the black community all is well.

Move on everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
            Only people like you have double standards and hypocrisy. You're an NPC just like the meme. If it's Liberal or black you'll defend, even when you know it's wrong. Then when it's not black or Conservative you're against, even when you know it's right... talk about fake.
            Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
            look at dunn trying so hard to defend this... its not racist to him but you mention the word black and you get accused of being a racist.
            Neither one of you even watched the video. go away.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
              Yeah the guy is just a ****** and a bully. If u see his IG he bullies civilians and tell them he will fight them if they dont let him pass 1st at the restaurant. The guy has 0 class.

If I was black I wouldnt like him. Hes like caricature. He acts ignorant on so many level its not even funny
              He is fighter of the decade tho. Ax Larry

Comment

Typical disgusting BLM scumbag. Pacman should have said " Blue Lives Matter."

Comment

Neither one of you even watched the video. go away.
                  i mean, im not surprise that you are defending this. i mean you defended floyd and his racist rant video to manny. but if anyone mention the word black they get accused of being a racist.

Comment

that was hard to watch, seriously. i used to enjoy watching broner embarrassing himself but now.... is not funny anymore

Comment

Hes black so hell get away with it. But at least we get to see manny beat the **** out of him for 12 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X