No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner racist rant on Asian's and Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -NAV- View Post
    Hes black so hell get away with it. But at least we get to see manny beat the **** out of him for 12 rounds.
    I think in general, not just Black, people get away with saying stuff to Asians. Maybe because they're perceived as doing well or as being passive. And to your point about Blacks getting away with it, that probably has to do with them dealing with an institutional form of that.

In any case, Broner is a POS. I have a feeling Pacquiao is going to extend the beating. I sincerely hope so.

Comment

Originally posted by baroidi View Post
      as a human being I'm offended by ****roaches like Broner
      Totally agreed. Every different persona he has tried is cringe worthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
        The Big Dung would be upset if the roles were reversed. Hypocrisy and double standards are the libtard way.
        Yep, Big Dunce is quick to throw that race flag when there isn't even racism. When the tables are turned he's making it rain with excuses.

Comment

Broner was unintentionally funny. What he said was weak, but that silly laugh he did had me crying. Thanks for that. So good I watched it 3 times.

Comment

lol hardly racist...

Comment

lol at the brothas saying hardly racist... saying asians are bad drivers is like saying blacks commit the most crime, oh wait, but now im racist for saying that right. ?

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                It could have been funny except his delivery was weak. Him and Floyd mayweather dont know how to talk, articulate. Dumbass maiyates lol
                Eraser pen1s having puta. Fuking Chinos

Comment

Cringeworthy by AB, just like he told Manny ill beat your ass you BIG FEET mofo, AB kept saying Manny had some monster feet and **** I was laughing hard though, Manny said AB should be a comedian which is true, AB is a naturally funny guy his whole demeanor is that of a court jester.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Mercury View Post
                    He made fun of Freddie Roach's Parkinsons disease too saying he was happy Roach was back with Pacquiao "so we can get things SHAKING"
                    Lol.
                    Now that's funny.

Comment

I thought his racist joke about blacks was funnier.

Honestly though, people are sensitive. Asians aren't that great of drivers. That's a stereotype. Nothing more, nothing less

Comment

Working...
                      X