Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: Pacquiao Ain't Fighting Floyd, I'm Gonna Beat His Ass!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Broner: Pacquiao Ain't Fighting Floyd, I'm Gonna Beat His Ass!

Manny Pacquiao will defend his WBA world welterweight title against Adrien Broner on 19 January in Las Vegas. Pacquiao has held world titles in eight divisions from flyweight to light-middleweight and is set to continue his long career in what will be his 70th professional contest.

[Click Here To Read More]

Broner will lose... again. And his ego will crumble, again. Just not as much as Alvarez who lost to an overweight and elderly Rios.

Comment

I'm interested in hearing how Paulie calls the fight. He hates Pac and oddly enough has become a Broner fanboy ever since they fought. Lets see if his bias shows through

Comment

Broners decent dig won't be enough he's simply not busy enough, although good enough to do the distance. Manny has Freddie back in a supervisory role and said some classy things about him and his illness. Broner's crude ways in and outside of the ring are going to stick out like a sore thumb.

Comment

Boner couldn't even beat Jessie Vargas' ass. Even old Pac beats Boner easily.

Comment

This version of Pacquaio you never know how shhh will turn out so I am not completely putting it out of the realm of reality that he wouldn't lose to Broner. Depending on how ****y he is after beating Matthysse and how serious he takes training plus who knows what version of Broner shows up. Interesting fight virtually about what the ****iness of either man will cost them in the ring.

Comment

Why is this fight even being made. I thought PAC wanted to fight the top fighters. Broner is not top on 140 or 147. His the new Robert Guerrero of PBC.

Comment

Broner say sheeeeeeet one more time

Comment

This clown says this every fight. I think he may be stopped this time.

Comment

Broner BS

Yo Pac!

You just won the fight.

ANY and EVERYtime Broner has threatened to "beat someones a**" or to he's threatened to "F*** someone up" he has done NOTHING of the sort and has in fact lost.

I will be so glad when Broner gets KO'd and eventually goes away..only to resurface years later hanging around gyms talking s**t about how great he would have been if only he'd applied himself.

He NEVER wants to get hit again like Maidana hit him.

Trust me....when Broner gets really clipped, he doesn't have the heart to get up.

Comment

Working...
                    X