Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: Pacquiao Ain't Fighting Floyd, I'm Gonna Beat His Ass!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac is Fukin him up in style

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
      He became popular due to his flashy personality and flashy wins early on in his career plus, Floyd crowned him as his "little brother" and the next "Mayweather". Then AB was pummeled by Maidana and AB hasn't had any flashy wins since nor does he throw many punches, maybe 10-12 a round lol But when he does let his hands go he's fun to watch he just doesn't do it anymore it could be mental with him since the Maidana debacle he had lol
      I totally forgot about the lil bro thing with Floyd lol
      That's right though. He basically piggybacked off of Floyds name for his popularity.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
        I'm interested in hearing how Paulie calls the fight. He hates Pac and oddly enough has become a Broner fanboy ever since they fought. Lets see if his bias shows through
        Paulie is very unbiased and surprisingly one of the better fight commentators

Comment

Broner look nervous at the press conference.

Comment

shots fired at floyd!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Manny Pacquiao will defend his WBA world welterweight title against Adrien Broner on 19 January in Las Vegas. Pacquiao has held world titles in eight divisions from flyweight to light-middleweight and is set to continue his long career in what will be his 70th professional contest.

[Click Here To Read More]
              The one and only 8 division champion will win.

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
                I would say Broner will lose 100% but Pac did lose to Jeff Horn who most of us expected him to KO without any trouble. Knowing that gives Broner a sight chance to win. But if the Pac that KO'd Lucas shows up Broner loses.
                On paper he lost the fight but in the ring he destroyed this over rated ass clown

Comment

long live AB

Comment

PACs gonna tap that chin of dum dum an he go down 😂

Comment

Broner the same guy that couldn't beat Vargas thinks he is gonna "whoop" Pac? Pac even at this stage of his career walks thru him.

Comment

Working...
                      X