Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: Pacquiao Ain't Fighting Floyd, I'm Gonna Beat His Ass!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao will beat this ******ed ass cvnt like maidana porter and mikey did! broner isn't elite or even good he's a hype job. A never was

Comment

I think this will be an action packed fight. Broner will take this fight serious and come in great shape. Manny will be Manny, but he does not have the same hand and foot speed. The biggest enemy to an old fighter is speed. Broner has plenty of it. The question as usual is, will he let his hands go?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
        I'm interested in hearing how Paulie calls the fight. He hates Pac and oddly enough has become a Broner fanboy ever since they fought. Lets see if his bias shows through
        lol paulie will still be salty. him watching Pacquiao headline the ppv making millions while he beats up broner easily something paulie could not do will make him burn with rage.

Comment

Originally posted by jvsnypes View Post
          I think this will be an action packed fight. Broner will take this fight serious and come in great shape. Manny will be Manny, but he does not have the same hand and foot speed. The biggest enemy to an old fighter is speed. Broner has plenty of it. The question as usual is, will he let his hands go?
          wow there's still morons who believe the broner doesn't take fights seriously excuses? Accept the fact that broner is simply not that good!

Comment

Originally posted by TITOS HOOK View Post
            Yo Pac!

You just won the fight.

ANY and EVERYtime Broner has threatened to "beat someones a**" or to he's threatened to "F*** someone up" he has done NOTHING of the sort and has in fact lost.

I will be so glad when Broner gets KO'd and eventually goes away..only to resurface years later hanging around gyms talking s**t about how great he would have been if only he'd applied himself.

He NEVER wants to get hit again like Maidana hit him.

Trust me....when Broner gets really clipped, he doesn't have the heart to get up.
            There’s a strong possibility that Broner loses. He’s never beaten an elite or even B class fighter. But he has always had a great chin and has always showed heart, so I seriously doubt Pac knocks him out.

Comment

Originally posted by DaBeastO View Post
              wow there's still morons who believe the broner doesn't take fights seriously excuses? Accept the fact that broner is simply not that good!
              Morons???**** YOU! *****es behind computers name calling is played out in 21st century. Talk boxing or stay the duck off the forum!

Comment

If history is a guide, now that he's in the news. Broner will do something stupid. Like get arrested or shot at. Wait for it. I think it's the up front money.

Comment

Originally posted by jvsnypes View Post
                  Morons???**** YOU! *****es behind computers name calling is played out in 21st century. Talk boxing or stay the duck off the forum!
                  Approach your comments with intelligence and some dignity. Losing to Maidana, Porter, and Garcia means he’s not on that level. Doesn’t mean he’s not good. I forgive you though. Not your fault. Just a display of poor upbringing...
                  Last edited by jvsnypes; 11-19-2018, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Approach your comments with intelligence and some dignity. Losing to Maidana, Porter, and Garcia means he’s not on that level. Doesn’t mean he’s not good.

Comment

lol paulie will still be salty. him watching Pacquiao headline the ppv making millions while he beats up broner easily something paulie could not do will make him burn with rage.
                      yea I kinda have the same feeling If Paulie is quieter than usual that night or absent that night we all know why lol

Comment

Working...
                      X