No announcement yet.

The TRUTH about the AJ double standard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    Because Wilder has a contract in front of him. Thats why its irrelevant what anyone else says to him. If he doesn't have a contract offer in front of him then cool. But he has one, the date is even on it. You think someone is ducking you? Then find your pen and sign the contract for the "Fans".

The payday isn't bad too, you would make 4 times what you would probably make in the Fury win. So its all sorted then, sign the contract and no one "Ducks" you.
    Hearn should have negotiated a decent percentage from the start....now look, Wilder has a bigger fight coming which will give him some bargaining power if the numbers and fight goes well. now hearn and a lot of uk fans are trying their hardest to bash the fight, even telling people not to buy tickets and making up false narratives to make it seem like fury isn't ready, which is quite pathetic. I hope the fight does well, I hope AJ continues to do well. I hope to see the fight next year, and I hope hearn doesn't continue with his antics and with you all defending it.... im done, I needed a good argument this morning, thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
      Hearn should have negotiated a decent percentage from the start....now look, Wilder has a bigger fight coming which will give him some bargaining power if the numbers and fight goes well. now hearn and a lot of uk fans are trying their hardest to bash the fight, even telling people not to buy tickets and making up false narratives to make it seem like fury isn't ready, which is quite pathetic. I hope the fight does well, I hope AJ continues to do well. I hope to see the fight next year, and I hope hearn doesn't continue with his antics and with you all defending it.... im done, I needed a good argument this morning, thanks.
      It doesn’t matter, we are here now. He has a contract in front of him. All that stuff about Hearn did this and that is irrelevant, anyone can nitpit what both teams did or didn’t do. Let get that contract signed for April. Let’s move forward, let’s get this fight signed.

Comment

It doesn’t matter, we are here now. He has a contract in front of him. All that stuff about Hearn did this and that is irrelevant, anyone can nitpit what both teams did or didn’t do. Let get that contract signed for April. Let’s move forward, let’s get this fight signed.
        you know dam well wilder isn't signing a contract before his fight on Dec 1, grow up mate, hearn wouldn't advise AJ to do such if he was in wilders shoes. I wish it was that simple and wilder would just sign it but we all know how the outcome of that fight dictates a lot. at first hearn said he had to sign before dec 1, then he switches his tune... and u all switch with him, lol hearn is all over the place. But you are right, we are here now and after Dec 1st we will see how the fight goes and also see if hearn will treat wilder like a champ or starts losing it and then announces some other crap because wilder "took too long"

Comment

• Originally posted by MusoMeanderings View Post
          U jelly?
          Are u under the age of 15 or a girl? Cause thats who uses the word jelly. Foh

Comment

you know dam well wilder isn't signing a contract before his fight on Dec 1, grow up mate, hearn wouldn't advise AJ to do such if he was in wilders shoes. I wish it was that simple and wilder would just sign it but we all know how the outcome of that fight dictates a lot. at first hearn said he had to sign before dec 1, then he switches his tune... and u all switch with him, lol hearn is all over the place. But you are right, we are here now and after Dec 1st we will see how the fight goes and also see if hearn will treat wilder like a champ or starts losing it and then announces some other crap because wilder "took too long"
            Way to twist things there. Who said sign it before December 1st? You just wrote all that drivel about signing it before December 1st. To be honest you are no different to the others. You guys could get slap in the face with a di ck and you would call it a Vagi na for Wilder.

Again he has a contract in front of him, if he is being ducked he can always sign it. Yes he can sign it on the 2nd of December or the last week March. That contract would still represent 3/4 times whatever he would make against Fury.
            So “Financials” should be his excuse again. Let’s get it signed.

Comment

Way to twist things there. Who said sign it before December 1st? You just wrote all that drivel about signing it before December 1st. To be honest you are no different to the others. You guys could get slap in the face with a di ck and you would call it a Vagi na for Wilder.

Again he has a contract in front of him, if he is being ducked he can always sign it. Yes he can sign it on the 2nd of December or the last week March. That contract would still represent 3/4 times whatever he would make against Fury.
              So “Financials” should be his excuse again. Let’s get it signed.
              ray with all respect please don't come at me with any *h0moe* terms im not into that im just here talking boxing. lets keep it respectful... and we all saw hearn demand wilder sign before dec 1st then change his tune after the flack but like everything hearn does you all act like it never happened, after this fight we will see how it all goes. this whole 3-4x his pay excuse is getting old, wilder and aj both give eachother their highest pay day at this moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
                Lol if you want to use triangle theories and all that AJ beat Molina and Jason Gavern much fast than Wilder (Molina took Wilder to 9, AJ done him in 3) So AJ>Wilder if you want to use traingle theory, I assume you won't for some reason though.
                This isn't about triangle theories, nor is it about how good or bad Wilder is.

It's about the fact that AJ may not be nearly as dominant as some of you think given who he fought, when he fought them, and how good or bad those opponents actually were or are.

But, it's just like a fanboy to use any peripheral chance that presents itself to crow an opinion on how they think AJ is better than Deontay.

I got news for you son...I agree with you.

AJ IS a better fighter than Wilder.

Still aint gonna mean jack shyt when Deontay puts him to sleep tho...

Comment

ray with all respect please don't come at me with any *h0moe* terms im not into that im just here talking boxing. lets keep it respectful... and we all saw hearn demand wilder sign before dec 1st then change his tune after the flack but like everything hearn does you all act like it never happened, after this fight we will see how it all goes. this whole 3-4x his pay excuse is getting old, wilder and aj both give eachother their highest pay day at this moment.
                  Ho mo terms? Get real mate. Talking about (Dick and vagina) and you talking about “Ho mo terms” .. I don’t care what Hearn demand. Wilder is his own boss, he claimed to be ducked, he has a contract on his table. If he really wants that fight and his team are not protecting that belt then he would get his pen out and sign it. The ball is in his court. No more ducking, no more dodging, no more excuses and hiding behind dumb fanatics and his managers. Beat Fury and get your Pen out.

Comment

• Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
                    This isn't about triangle theories, nor is it about how good or bad Wilder is.

It's about the fact that AJ may not be nearly as dominant as some of you think given who he fought, when he fought them, and how good or bad those opponents actually were or are.

But, it's just like a fanboy to use any peripheral chance that presents itself to crow an opinion on how they think AJ is better than Deontay.

I got news for you son...I agree with you.

AJ IS a better fighter than Wilder.

Still aint gonna mean jack shyt when Deontay puts him to sleep tho...
                    Wilder is a better fighter and he would put AJ to sleep. AJ is only better in terms of his resume. When this fight takes place then Wilder WILL put AJ to sleep.

Comment

Wilder is a better fighter and he would put AJ to sleep. AJ is only better in terms of his resume. When this fight takes place then Wilder WILL put AJ to sleep.
                      I think AJ is technically better and will dominate this era.

But, I also think he is going to take a nap the first time he steps in with Wilder.

He may also wind up being the only man to defeat Deontay (in a rematch of course).

Comment

Working...
                      X