Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does a unified champion with 4 belts in 22 fights get called a duck?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by McManus View Post
    There is video of Hearn saying the 50M was legit.
    No

There’s is a video of Hearn saying it seems legit but he needs a contract to sign to get the fight made which they have not given and won’t give

More fake news from wilder fans

Pathetic

Comment

• I am not a fan of either Joshua or Wilder.

What annoys me about Joshua is how he never seems to speak for himself.

At this point in his career he deserves to be challenged on his pick of opponent.

But, instead he remains Eddie Hearn's dancing meat puppet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingfan8888 View Post
        When a team can’t even proceed a contract, it shows they are liars and all talk
        That's not how boxing works. You agree to a term sheet first and then go to contract. Joshua rejected the terms, so a contract was never sent. Wilder was never sent a contract from Hearn until agreeing to terms. Works both ways.

Comment

There is video of Hearn saying the 50M was legit.

I can't find the video because of IFL TV making 30 minute video's without proper labeling. Link proof for now:

"Hearn and Joshua wanted to proof of funds - which they apparently received from Wilder co-manager Shelly Finkel."

https://www.boxingscene.com/joshua-w...e-deal--127770
          There is videos of Hearn saying the opposite on YouTube, he was asked the question directly and recently. His claims were “We asked for a meeting” “They never showed us proof of funds” “We just had an email sent to himself and Joshua by Wilder himself”

So you can take which ever one you want to fit your narrative.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            There is videos of Hearn saying the opposite on YouTube, he was asked the question directly and recently. His claims were “We asked for a meeting” “They never showed us proof of funds” “We just had an email sent to himself and Joshua by Wilder himself”

So you can take which ever one you want to fit your narrative.
            Look Ray, I'm was being respectful here, no need to turn into a punk bítch because I won't conform to your cheerleading making-shít-up insanity trip.

Narrative, really? You're going to jump on this "narritive" bandwagon like it makes you smarter or more hip? Let's try this: put your Trendy Words for 2018 book down you bought at your local supermarket, drop the pom poms, take a hot shower (use soap), and get a hot cup of black coffee. Time to sober up.

Hearn said he was showed proof of funds, end of fùcking story. He said it, it's in a video, HEARN SAID THE 50M WAS THERE so how you gonna be a fùcktard and say there was a phantom 50 million?

Finkel sent emails/contact/etc too so basically what's happening here is you're being a cheerleader that makes up whatever story she wishes.

AJ is a cherrypicker wanker. Premature stoppage (Vlad), premature stoppage (Takam), ref (even Brits are saying it) breaking up Parker non-stop. AJ won't leave the UK because he gets stopped anywhere else. Povetkin was losing on the cards, get the fùck out of here.

AJ wanted 50M, he was given 50M and then he turns into a bítch áss hoe. You think Mike Tyson or Lennox Lewis would have bïtched up when a 50M offer came across the table?

Even Lennox is saying your man is a bítch. Froch is saying they don't want it ether.

Get it through your head, AJ is a cherry picking fraidy cat who needs the ref and judges to be in his pocket.

You people are nuts. Sooo desperate to have a crown over there you people just make up whatever and act like it's real. That's scary shít to me. Look in the mirror, the face looking back at you is the face of a crazy man.
            Last edited by McNulty; 11-25-2018, 05:53 PM.

Comment

Look Ray, I'm was being respectful here, no need to turn into a punk bítch because I won't conform to your cheerleading making-shít-up insanity trip.

Sorry am not reading all of that childish rant. Fact is the same Hearn that you quote is on video claiming they never showed him anything. Again you can pick his words to fit your narratives but am just going to go with what I see from both teams. So you can either look at it from both sides or respectfully fall in line like a “Punk Bitch” as you are doing now... Anyway Respect on that bandwagon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingfan8888 View Post
                There’s is a video of Hearn saying it seems legit but he needs a contract to sign to get the fight made which they have not given and won’t give
                That's a lie. A contract was never sent because the terms were rejected. Nobody sends a contract for terms that weren't accepted.

Hearn himself didn't send Wilder a contract until AFTER he accepted the 15 million. That is how boxing works.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  Sorry am not reading all of that childish rant. Fact is the same Hearn that you quote is on video claiming they never showed him anything. Again you can pick his words to fit your narratives but am just going to go with what I see from both teams. So you can either look at it from both sides or respectfully fall in line like a “Punk Bitch” as you are doing now... Anyway Respect on that bandwagon.
                  It's not childish, if anybody is being childish it's you. Saying narrative over and over doesn't make you smart or part of anything but jumping on bandwagons with the flavor of the week. Be yourself!

I don't have no narrative you chumpstain. Hearn said it and he can't go back from saying it.

You're either pregnant or you're not.

Comment

It's not childish, if anybody is being childish it's you. Saying narrative over and over doesn't make you smart.
                    When you construe yourself with dignity and nor bias comments then no one can accuse you of being childish or pandering to the narrative that you are trying to push. You cannot use one person as your “Source” of the 50m been real and then ignore that same person when he says the 50m was never on offer.

So you are effectively picking which side of the coin you wanted to see to push whatever agenda you have. And seeing how you are calling another boxer names shows which side of the coin you want to believe and which side panders to your narrative.

You replied to one of my post, so obviously something hurts you in my post, with all due respect I know I blame both sides for the fight not happening but I cannot respect anyone that thinks a champion who has three belts in 22 fights is a “Coward” because he wouldn’t be held to ransom when negotiating.

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                      That's a lie. A contract was never sent because the terms were rejected. Nobody sends a contract for terms that weren't accepted.

Hearn himself didn't send Wilder a contract until AFTER he accepted the 15 million. That is how boxing works.
                      Hearn never said accept the 15 million and we'll send a contract without discussing what they would entail. He sent a final contract which was 15 million with the STIPULATIONS .Finkel said he has READ the contract and agreed to terms.

Hearn just didn't say agree to 15 million then we go from there, he included detailed proceedings with it. Finke l changed his mind on agreed to terms...he didn't agree to any offer without paper work...

One doesn't agree to 50 million and says send the contract..anyway.
                      Last edited by juggernaut666; 11-26-2018, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X