Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does a unified champion with 4 belts in 22 fights get called a duck?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
    If I was actually making stuff up, you'd be able to counter my points. Honestly I'd like to see you try.
    Are you claiming you didn't say it? I'll make you a permanent ban bet ? I'm sure others wouldn't mind you take a vacation on here..ha.

Edit : Proving you wrong isn't really hard to do because you are constantly being counter pointed on here , only Wilder fans believe you because they lie themselves and or have the worst case of fanboy disease I've ever witnessed.
    Last edited by REDEEMER; 11-19-2018, 01:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Come on dude, at least be honest. If I send you a contract for an amount no one in their right mind will accept then what does that say?

Put it this way-if I sent a contract to Lebron when he was a free agent for $10 mil a year, that isn't a serious offer and in no way would be accepted.
      No one in their right mind actually turns down 8 times their highest pay , you can tell yourself that but no one with sense will believe that.

Comment

• Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
        No one in their right mind actually turns down 8 times their highest pay , you can tell yourself that but no one with sense will believe that.
        Come on dude, I've seen plenty of fighters do that. You would to if 8 times your highest payday was less than 1/4th of the expected revenue the fight will generate.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Come on dude, I've seen plenty of fighters do that. You would to if 8 times your highest payday was less than 1/4th of the expected revenue the fight will generate.

Now your just flat out lying which is why you won't post all these fighters who turned down 8 times their highest pay, it's never heard of.

The expected revenue was 50 million at the time that revenue was generated by Joshua not any non PPV fighter making about 1 million a fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Amber_TKO View Post
            AJ was a high-profile Olympic Gold Medallist and turned pro with the biggest promoter in the UK. Obviously his progression was gonna be smoother than for a guy like Wilder who didn't have the same amateur background & didn't turn pro with a big promoter or TV deal. AJ had opportunities that Wilder didn't.

To me, it's all kinda irrelevant now anyway - they're both world champions and they took their own routes to get there. Like everybody else I'm bored with the side show & just wish they'd fight.
            Wilder was an Olympic bronze medallist. Dont give me that bull**** excuse for fighting 40 cans in a row it's ludicrous.

Comment

• Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
              Are you claiming you didn't say it?
              Claiming I didn't say what?

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                If there is nothing toeet about, why did they send term sheet?
                Because that is how boxing works. You send an offer outlining basic terms and if the other side finds the basic terms agreeable, you meet to hammer out the finer details so you can go to contract.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                  Wilder/finkel never sent any email
                  https://www.businessinsider.com/deon...million-2018-4

Wilder emailed his offer to Joshua, Matchroom Sports promoter Eddie Hearn, and Joshua's boxing coach Rob McCracken.

Comment

• Originally posted by Throwingbombs View Post
                    fighting 40 cans in a row
                    If he only fought cans, why is he so high in the Boxrec computerized rankings? Why does he have so many more points than anybody other than AJ?

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                      https://www.businessinsider.com/deon...million-2018-4

Wilder emailed his offer to Joshua, Matchroom Sports promoter Eddie Hearn, and Joshua's boxing coach Rob McCracken.
                      I have asked you this before and I will ask you again. When did wilder start sending mails to other fighters promoters?

Why does he need all the finkel, Al Haymon and deus if he is the one sending mails for term sheet.

Pls be guided.

Comment

Working...
                      X