Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford, Errol Spence Meet Face To Face in Oklahoma

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This fight will never happen, Bud on wrong side of the streeet

Comment

Please make this happen

Comment

This meeting made Spence appear the underdog.

Comment

Spence to Bob Arum about the Micky fight "..you said it wasn't gonna happen"
          Bob Arum: ".. because I didn't think Mikey would be so stupid to take it"

lol, lol, lol

Comment

If I had to score this conversation then Crawford won a unaminous decision

He came across as quicker witted, faster thinking, more confident than Spence.

... but who nose? ... he could've just done a line

Spence is laid back but whatever he said Bud had an answer for

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
              Spence to Bob Arum about the Micky fight "..you said it wasn't gonna happen"
              Bob Arum: ".. because I didn't think Mikey would be so stupid to take it"

lol, lol, lol
              LOL yeah in his mid 80s but he still has quick wit.

Comment

Originally posted by CLUE View Post
                Thoughts on Crawford being so lighthearted the whole time? Even when Spence was basically telling Crawford's boy to stay in place and shut his mouth. Crawford has shown to get super serious in those type of situation, instead he kept it to jokes this time around.
                he controlled the conversation very well, he kind of took it very aggressive but always with a smile ready to break out - he's one super confident boxer

His confidence reminds me of Ali but the difference is that Ali had expanded his mind so he could talk about socio-political happenings - these guys are just all in on boxing and seemingly nothing else

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                  LOL yeah in his mid 80s but he still has quick wit.
                  I'm 58. I know you slow down a bit compared to 48 never mind 35. It never ceases to amaze me that Bob Arum and Don King are still going strong in their mid eighties running multi million dollar companies.

And people give Arum ***** but he is a boxing man through and through. Somebody probably told him, hey Bob, come quick Bud Crawford and Errol Spence have got in an argument down the corridor" And he turned up, saw it was just talk and got involved and stayed super calm and cool.

Errol Spence could have used some backup - where was Al Haymon when he was needed? Meanwhile Bob is in some corridor under a stadium enjoying a confrontational conversation between top boxers. He literally breathes boxing through his pores. Most of his peers are 6ft under or in a nursing home.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
                    I'm 58. I know you slow down a bit compared to 48 never mind 35. It never ceases to amaze me that Bob Arum and Don King are still going strong in their mid eighties running multi million dollar companies.

And people give Arum ***** but he is a boxing man through and through. Somebody probably told him, hey Bob, come quick Bud Crawford and Errol Spence have got in an argument down the corridor" And he turned up, saw it was just talk and got involved and stayed super calm and cool.

Errol Spence could have used some backup - where was Al Haymon when he was needed? Meanwhile Bob is in some corridor under a stadium enjoying a confrontational conversation between top boxers. He literally breathes boxing through his pores. Most of his peers are 6ft under or in a nursing home.

Exactly. He also wanted to show they he and bud are all in regarding any future fight while Spence was no so confident.

Comment

Crawford calm as hell lol. Spence gots man boobs!! Hahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X