Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford, Errol Spence Meet Face To Face in Oklahoma

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Basically Spence confessed he ducking, when Bud told him that he got a belt now Errol replied that Shawn Porter had a belt too and that why wouldn't he go the easier route?

Errol Spence is a confirm cherry-picker and duck.

Comment

They wont ever fight.

Comment

"how you the boogieman when I'm chasing you?" -Crawford..gotta love the banter plus they're both terrific fighters too..I hope they get it on before they lose or become war-torn

Comment

Spence dont look bigger than Crawford they look the same. Crawford a big guy himself they should make this fight already. Crawford doesn't look intimidated at all.

Comment

Originally posted by CLUE View Post

And no Spence is not "drunk" ...
            ... Good job (here)!!!

(that's how actual information should be reported -- no matter who is supporting who)...

Comment

When the dust settles, the truth will come out. He’ll showtime his dominant skills and only need one time to prove he’s the best welterweight on the planet. That man is Bud Crawford...

Comment

If Crawford can take the body shots then he has a chance.

Comment

spents should be fighting at 160 yet he signs to fight a lightweight !

Comment

Originally posted by CLUE View Post
                    20 Min video

Thanks for that son! That's love! I don't even want to see Thurman or Porter! Honestly, the only fights I want for Spence Jr., after Mikey, are Canelo and Crawford! Arum has to be serious! After Spence Jr. and Mikey go at it at AT&T Stadium, Bud is going to have to fight on Showtime or FOX, and definitely at AT&T Stadium! If Bob don't let that happen, I think Oscar would jump all over it for Canelo! Spence Jr. is not Linares or Hooker! He's not coming to ESPN, and after March, he's gonna be a star!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                      Basically Spence confessed he ducking, when Bud told him that he got a belt now Errol replied that Shawn Porter had a belt too and that why wouldn't he go the easier route?

Errol Spence is a confirm cherry-picker and duck.
                      He isn't cherry picking. He is saying if he wants another belt, Shawn Porter is the easier option because of the clash of promoters.

Comment

Working...
                      X