Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford, Errol Spence Meet Face To Face in Oklahoma

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is gonna be a helluva fight.

"I don't know your number "

Comment

Originally posted by CLUE View Post

And no Spence is not "drunk" you fools gossip like a bunch of girls. Got these two coming together to make something happen, and these clowns above trying to shift the convo else where, out of thin air.
      That part! That's all these casual boxing fans know how to do, is hate on other fighters and call everybody a "bum".

Most of these guys belong on an MMA forum, not here!

Comment

Ok fight, but Thurman -Crawford would be better.

Comment

20 Min video

@ 5:03

Errol Spence '' I'm tha boogeyman. ''

Terence Crawford '' You caint be tha boogeyman if I'm chasing you! ''

Comment

these dudes are so comfortable and playful around each other because they both know they arent fighting until they are mid to late 30's

Comment

20 Min video

epic !

nice job bro

Comment

I know it's not good for boxing, but I beg Crawford not to get in the ring with Spence. Let Thurman and Porter face him. Fight DG or someone else light in the pants. These dudes will crush Crawford!

Comment

It is all in the eyes. When Spence would talk smack, his eyes would veer off to other people. Crawford when he was talking to Spence, his eyes were staring right through him. Crawford has that eye of the tiger for real.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                    It is all in the eyes. When Spence would talk smack, his eyes would veer off to other people. Crawford when he was talking to Spence, his eyes were staring right through him. Crawford has that eye of the tiger for real.
                    Thoughts on Crawford being so lighthearted the whole time? Even when Spence was basically telling Crawford's boy to stay in place and shut his mouth. Crawford has shown to get super serious in those type of situation, instead he kept it to jokes this time around.

Comment

they are both scared of each other

Comment

Working...
                      X