Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Hearn Treated Ortiz Like Clown, All Unfulfilled Promises

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    if Wilder beats Fury, he will have a better win than Joshua

FACT: Parker got 32.5%
    FACT: Wilder > Parker, in EVERY department
    FACT: Wilder OBVIOUSLY deserves more than Parker

until they offer Wilder 32.5% (minimum) they are talking shlt

btw, I am a Fury fan..... I want him to beat Wilder, or KHTFO

Joshua is OBVIOUSLY avoiding Wilder..... and until they make him an offer that is AT LEAST as good as they offered Parker, they clearly do not want that fight
    This version of Fury won't be a better win than Povetkin, Whyte or Wlad. There's a reason Fury fought that garbage over anyone serious. He would have been knocked clean out. Even against those complete bums he looked like garbage.

Comment

I will give you a clue..... Parker was an unknown kiwi, and they happily gave him 32.5% LMAO

hmm.....

have they offered Wilder 32.5% (minimum) yet ?

when they do, get back to me..... until then, no serious offer was harmed in the making of that fight lol
      Joshua has more world titles now so he doesn't need to offer more than he paid Parker. But that doesn't matter because last I heard, Hearn is offering 35%.

Do you have any problems with the fraud asking for half? Do you think he's worth half the money?

Comment

how many minutes have you been following this sport ?

the potential revenue, and split..... is determined by one thing.....

the ability to sell tickets and PPV sales

belts make NO difference whatsoever, nobody knew Parker

FACT: Wilder OBVIOUSLY deserves more than Parker

have they offered Wilder more than they offered Parker ?
        If that's the case, Deontay doesn't even deserve the 15 Million. So what's the problem?

Comment

• Originally posted by Thebrownbear View Post
          Right! That's why his name never comes up for the April date, or for Dillian Shyte. If he's no challenge and 80 years old then why aren't they fighting him? Because they crap themselves at the thought of AJ fighting him.
          Because Joshua is either fighting Wilder or Whyte in April. You know, better and more proven fighters?

Why doesn't Al make some big offers to fight Ortiz to the top guys? Unless of course he's offering peanuts and no one stupid enough is going to go for that.

Comment

• The last 21 pages were kind of like being at a bar when a fight breaks out: I felt dirty for watching but I just couldn't stop. Do you think Wilder and Ortiz knew what they were doing?

Everyone relax. Joshua will fight Wilder. It will not be 2 years from now, it will be fairly soon. Joshua has earned himself and his team some great coin, and Wilder will be the biggest gate yet. It is legacy defining, and they both know it. Now, I do think Joshua/Whyte is next and I lean to the idea that Joshua and his team are certainly the reason it has not happened yet, but I also lean to Joshua winning this fight when it happens. As for Ortiz, I think it is sad but true that his one shot is done and over, but there are fun fights out there for him to still have.

21 pages. Dang. And I read them all. I think I need help.

Comment

of course he doesn't deserve 50/50

of course Wilder will not stick ot his guns at 50%

FACT: if Hearn has a new offer for Wilder, that is absolute proof (as-if an adult would need proof) that his previous offer was shlt

until they offer Wilder, what they offered Parker..... they (and you guys) are full-of-shlt

you muppets know exactly what is up lol..... because it is plainly obvious
              You don't think Wilder is as deranged and deluded as he makes out? Well, you're really silly then. Wilder means everything he comes out with. He will not fight unless he gets half. He even thinks he's worth 60% but for the fans he'll fight for 50%. But here you are having problems with Joshua and not Wilder. Don't you think that's strange?

And after reading your smear campaigns against Golovkin I know you're a weirdo nutter. You're about right as a Wilder fan. You're as deranged as he is. And as biased.

Comment

• Don't know what this Wilder clown wants from Hearn.
                He begged for the Joshua fight when he got jealous seeing AJ dismantle Klitschko.
                Hearn offered him a shot at AJ's three titles and 10x his average purse.
                He said no. As if he could get that kind of money fighting bums in his country.
                Turns out it's not the fight he wanted.
                It's the money, which he couldn't get from Haymon.
                Yet it's not Haymon he hates. It's Hearn who's offering him the kind of money he will never get from fighting 5 bums at Showtime/PBC.
                It's mind-boggling.

Last edited by rickJen; 11-16-2018, 08:04 PM.

Comment

you are full-of-shlt..... for pretending that Wilder is not worth more than Parker

Wilder has tried to make that fight 2x..... they ran 2x

until they make Wilder a reasonable offer (32.5% minimum)..... they are OBVIOUSLY avoiding that fight
                  Again I could care less! He would get what his market value deserves. He would not be overpaid until his resume is up to scratch. Twice he had a contract for 5 times his normal pay, twice he bail on the contract. First he fought Ortiz which was great for him, finally they let him off the witness protection that finkel had him in, now he is fighting the worse version of Fury, hopefully he gets the job done on this version, then he can talk about what his market value deserves after that. His PPV, sponsors, gates etc would then decides what he gets. You are not his accountant nor are you getting paid off his money. You should want him to get in the ring for legacy, he ran away from two contracts that represents 5 times his highest payday. After claiming he wouldn’t duck the fight due to financials. If he wants to fight for more money and percent then he needs to take tough fights like he is doing now. Not after 39 bums.

Comment

• Originally posted by genrick View Post
                    Don't know what this Wilder clown wants from Hearn.
                    He begged for the Joshua fight when he got jealous seeing AJ dismantle Klitschko.
                    Hearn offered him a shot at AJ's three titles and 10x his average purse.
                    He said no. As if he could get that kind of money fighting bums in his country.
                    Turns out it's not the fight he wanted.
                    It's the money, which he couldn't get from Haymon.
                    Yet it's not Haymon he hates. It's Hearn who's offering him the kind of money he will never get from fighting 5 bums at Showtime/PBC.
                    It's mind-boggling.

They want hand me outs for a guy that did nothing until he fought Ortiz, they think having an American passport means you get more, not when no one knows who you are. Now he is on the right track but before Ortiz he did nothing but fight stupid cherry pick fights. They finally left him off his protection program and these lot want to make demands.... But but but Parker earn this doe. Who gives a sh it. Negotiate your own deal ******s!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                      This version of Fury won't be a better win than Povetkin, Whyte or Wlad. There's a reason Fury fought that garbage over anyone serious. He would have been knocked clean out. Even against those complete bums he looked like garbage.

aaah, the old..... " this version " minimization, again

nah, thats bullshlt..... you have no idea

Comment

Working...
                      X