Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Hearn Treated Ortiz Like Clown, All Unfulfilled Promises

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    Am not talking about Fury. If Wilder beats Fury is still not number one. It doesn’t matter how hard anyone tries to showcoat it. Even Whyte resume is on par if not better than wilder resume as we stand.

Whether you like it or not, Wilder was protected for 95% of his professional career, and that is reflected in his resume. He has been a pro longer than all those names and his resume isn’t even that much.... Those are facts.

Am more of a Wilder fan but am not deluded. When he does something that I should praise him for then I will. But to claim he would be number one after beating this version of Fury is delusion at its best. People who says that either don’t know much about boxing or they are new to it... same difference.

if Wilder beats Fury, he will have a better win than Joshua

FACT: Parker got 32.5%
    FACT: Wilder > Parker, in EVERY department
    FACT: Wilder OBVIOUSLY deserves more than Parker

until they offer Wilder 32.5% (minimum) they are talking shlt

btw, I am a Fury fan..... I want him to beat Wilder, or KHTFO

Joshua is OBVIOUSLY avoiding Wilder..... and until they make him an offer that is AT LEAST as good as they offered Parker, they clearly do not want that fight

Comment

• Originally posted by fantasy5021 View Post
      Joshua is still a little green IMO. I know he beat a few guys like klitchko and parker but still those fights were not easy. Wilder beats him and really i think ortiz beats him. I would love to see him fights ortiz first before wilder.
      Edwina Hearn won't let Ortiz get within 1000 miles of his meal ticket. UK fans had waited many decades for a heavyweight champ, and now that they've got one they want it to last as long as possible. Ortiz is hands down better than 3 or 4 of AJ'S last challengers combined. Charles Martin!?!?! Extremely ordinary. Joseph Parker, mediocre. Klitschko, totally shot, and he almost starched Joshua. Takam? Blown up mediocre cruiserweight. AJ might not know it, but he's a fraud.

Comment

• Comment

• They finally changed the headline title to Wilder comments lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by wildman View Post
            Everything stated here is true. I'm not a Joshua "hater", but I am a critic of any fighter who has a belt and claims to be the best, but is reluctant to face the best to prove it. I understand that Joshua is extremely popular in the UK. He can fill stadiums fighting second tier opponents. But he and his handlers are using that fact to hide from Wilder. When you can earn millions with little risk, why chance getting your head torn off? Right? But that isn't the mentality of a champion.
            Unfortunately AJ's fans don't care

Comment

• Originally posted by that g View Post
              actually, by your own logic, if parker deserved "32.5%" by bringing one belt to a FOUR (or three, depending on what you think) belt unification, then wilder deserves a lesser split for bringing only one belt to a unification bout with more belts.

that's before we talk about the fact that 32.5 represented less than 10 mill, which wilder has always been offered more than.

the number of belts held by either Joshua, or Parker..... or anyone else for that matter..... has no effect whatsoever on the earning potential, or on the split

don't be ridiculous

I am a kiwi btw

Comment

• Originally posted by genrick View Post
                That guy is definitely right. And most of his fanatics are a reflection of that.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  the number of belts held by either Joshua, or Parker..... or anyone else for that matter..... has no effect whatsoever on the earning potential, or on the split

don't be ridiculous

I am a kiwi btw

lol. theres no way you actually posted that with a straight face. every boxing match might as well be a 50-50 fight no matter what then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                    It's not like Wilder isn't pricing himself out or anything. A guy who earns peanuts in comparison and hasn't yet fought in front of a full house because he can't sell tickets. Haha.

So yeah, we know who is ducking this fight. I'll give you a clue..... He's American.

I will give you a clue..... Parker was an unknown kiwi, and they happily gave him 32.5% LMAO

hmm.....

have they offered Wilder 32.5% (minimum) yet ?

when they do, get back to me..... until then, no serious offer was harmed in the making of that fight lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
                      Joshua's definitely the next biggest boxer(bar canelo) after Floyd..so many haters...I've lost count..and he'll conquer them and their negative intentions,jealous americans especially can't stand the sight of his success..it's pathetic
                      Haters? That's bulls**t. The guy is tantamount to a fraud. When he beats the likes of Wilder, Fury and Ortiz I will give him his due. You get the credit you deserve, and right now he doesn't deserve it. Plain and simple.

Comment

Working...
                      X