Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Hearn Treated Ortiz Like Clown, All Unfulfilled Promises

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rubber Ducky View Post
    Hearn didn't confirm the money is real, there was no evidence of funds he simply said he believed they had the money, likely due to Haymon's reputation.

They offered $50 mill in the US, no further details were given, though in all honesty I don't think Hearn of Joshua cared they wanted the fight in the UK no matter how much money they offered, they wanted home town advantage.

But had they been interested and Wilder's team had actually been willing to meet, which based on their track record seems unlikely, it would of been discovered the $50 mill came from the UK market in the form of Boxnation and that it would of violated Joshua's exclusive SKY contract which obviously would of prevented the fight happening.

There's never been proof that the US market could bank roll the $50 mill or that an offer for that much was ever really a viable option even if Joshua and Hearn had the desire to fight outside of the UK.
    Where the money came from is nobody's business.
    But at least you didn't deny AJ swearing to God he'd sign the contract if Wilder gave him $50 million dollars.
    The fact is AJ wasn't expecting Wilder to come up with the money.
    Once they did and called AJ's bluff AJ started back peddling and saying he'd take less money to have the fight take place in the UK.
    I'm sure you remember all that....
    You can spin it any way you want but at the end of the day AJ ducked Wilder. That's all there is to it...

Comment

• Originally posted by Digital Mouth View Post
      AJ fighting nothing but bums. You watch how his lying two faced snake of a promoter Eddie Hearns gets himself out of this one. There will be no AJ vs Wilder or Fury or Ortiz for that matter. It will be Dillian Whyte next and there already trying to build up the AJ vs USYK joke of a fight. Money hungry bums.
      Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
      AJ fights nothing but bums? Wilder fights only the best though? Hahahahaha.

There's a reason Joshua has the far superior resume you clown.

Go on, make another ******ed comment. Lets see if you can top this ******ation. You're American so I think it can be done. Haha.
      Yes, and that reason is that Joshua is an easier fight than Wilder.

Fact is...

Of the three, Wilder and Fury are the only champions willing to find out who is the best of the division. Joshua is a champion in name only, carving out a nice following in the UK (picking up Fury's belts), but conveniently avoiding the real threats of the division. Whyte has followed suit, claiming to want to fight the best but opting out of WBC eliminators and blatantly refusing to fight Ortiz on December 22nd.

After December 1st, the Wilder-Fury winner will have proven himself to be the true champion of the division. Joshua will be on the outside looking in until he is ready to step up.
      Last edited by davefromvancouv; 11-17-2018, 09:01 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        Your post is full of excuses like the rest of Wilder fanatics, you bring nothing new. You are not a genuine boxing fan. So no point debating with poster that starts off driven BS. And making excuses why a champion was called a baby and protected for so long.
        Literally not a single excuse in that post. All I did was point out you're being a propagandist.

I have noticed y'all do like to make vague sweeping statements then hide anytime anyone brings up details.....and that's all you are doing presently so I reckon that is you spanked, son.

Here's your dunce cap, go find a corner, sit until you come up with something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
          When could AJ fight Ortiz?
          They both were under Hearn, as a promoter, when they were both UNDEFEATED, HEARN or AJ could've easily made that fight. AJ said 50 mil would do it.......Hearn said let me verify the funds are there>>>>>VERIFIEED the funds where there.........I say that to say this, if he wouldnt fight for the HIGHEST gauranteed HW payday, the price he REQUESTED, UNDISPUTED TITLE, with ALL BELTS, he doesnt really want this fight OR IS IT HEARN
          Last edited by HURTFEELINGS; 11-17-2018, 09:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
            Joshua pursued Whyte, Wlad, Martin and Parker. So stop lying. And who cares who pursued who. All that matters is the fights get made. Which they did. Wilder and his team never pursued anybody other than Fury because they knew he was shot after looking awful against a couple of bums. It's all spin on their end.

Wlad never said Wilder needed more fights to get a fight with him, he was just talking in general. So who's spinning now? Wilder and his team wanted nothing to do with Wlad at all. But here you nutters are trying to make out that it was Wlad doing the ducking. You people make me sick.
            Calm down, no I didn't. All I did was point out how propagandist Ray was being. Christ man, read the post. You and I have had too many interactions for me to allow you to do that to yourself. You're not a dumb****.

Joshua didn't pursue any of those men, if you like we can time stamp the narrative but I am absolutely positive.

Who cares? Crimeny fella mine was a response to a post....it is relevant to the post it responded to. I didn't say it to disparage AJ. Just to point out at no point in Joshua's career has it been any different than the present. AJ is the bell of the ball bubba, everyone wants him. Everyone wanted him before he was even champion. That isn't a detraction or a bad thing, but, anytime anyone highlights how bull**** an AJ fan is even the rational AJ fans gotta come cry yeah? No, you do not. You are better and you usually present something worth talking about. It isn't my fault Joshua fans straight up lie to one another and that is exactly what Ray did.

Wlad did, in an interview on Youtube no less. Again, I we can go through the chronology if you like but I am absolutely sure.

Did you think I was unaware of how many panties that post would twist? I knew exactly whose den I was pissing in. You ought to know by now I come correct. There isn't a ****ing thing negatively written about Joshua or Wlad in that post but here you are crying and shouting say it ain't so.

Oh it's true. It's damn true. Joshua didn't pursue a single one of his resume wins. Wlad's manager and Wilder's manager were the same man. Wlad did publicly tell Wilder to get more fights. Not a ****ing thing to cry over....I expect more of you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
              Literally not a single excuse in that post.
              Your post is full of excuses. Am done with posters making excuses for a fighter who is using “Financials” as a way to avoid a fight. Yes he would end up making more money later on but he has ducked two massive paydays now and all I see is excuses and blaming the other guy. The other guy isn’t the one who has issues with the contract. It’s the guy you “Boxing fans” keep making excuses for who seems to have issues with “Crackhead” money.

But “No more ducking or dodging” “Lets not hide behind the financials” - Wilder, GTFOH with that lame fanboy sh it.

Comment

• Originally posted by thack View Post
                Yep spot on....With Joshua asking for $50m and then refusing $80 m (min... two fights!) that tells me he was looking for easier fights ....NOT harder fights!.....Old man Hearn with his 'seven year plan' ...lol who gives a F.... about that....the Hearns are a pair of clowns who just can't stand the fact that the biggest heavyweight title fight in years doesn't include them or their fighter and through their own fault and doing they like their fighter have to sit around and wait like a bunch of muppets for the out come .
                I'm less harsh on Joshua, but, yeah I do agree....it's all bull****.

The redeemer, for me, is simply Joshua is the man. I've been a hardcore Wilder fan since 2011. I've been telling people this kid is one of the greatest to ever lace them up since the time folks were saying he'd never become a ranked fighter. Back when Seth Mitchell was seen as the better prospect and David Price wasn't a joke yet. I do believe Wilder is the best of this generation and one of the best ever.

But, and this is a big but, that is all speculation. What if Wilder climbs that mountain and crumbles? Joshua didn't. Josh climbed that mountain and said try and catch me *****es.

Fury did. Fury has never had a career where he was the man who everyone wanted to fight because when he took that position his mental disability kicked in and he crumbled.

I don't believe Wilder would fold. I believe he's gonna clear the division then retire before anyone whoops him, but since he has yet to prove he can handle being the man of the division I respect the one we have.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  Your post is full of excuses. Am done with posters making excuses for a fighter who is using “Financials” as a way to avoid a fight. Yes he would end up making more money later on but he has ducked two massive paydays now and all I see is excuses and blaming the other guy. The other guy isn’t the one who has issues with the contract. It’s the guy you “Boxing fans” keep making excuses for who seems to have issues with “Crackhead” money.

But “No more ducking or dodging” “Lets not hide behind the financials” - Wilder, GTFOH with that lame fanboy sh it.
                  Again I have no clue what the **** you are talking about because again it hasn't got a goddamn thing to do with anything I said.

What does Wilder's lack of resume have to do with Joshua being pursued by big names? Nothing. It doesn't in anyway explain how Joshua got the fights Joshua got. I didn't in anyway explain why Wilder lacks the fights he lacks. I explained Joshua did not pursue any of the men you claimed he did.

You can gnash gnarled teeth at me all you like it don't change the fact that you sir spread absolute bull**** then hide behind vague accusations to avoid any highlighting your bull****. I guess you assume I'm emotional and will react in any direction you like, but I'm not. I'm cold and we're going to talk about how Joshua pursued his resume until you shut the **** up or admit you are bull****.

dumbass

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                    Again I have no clue what the **** you are talking about because again

What does Wilder's lack of resume have to do with Joshua being pursued by big names? Nothing.
                    Then clue yourself up! Your post was full of excuses and deflecting. Joshua didn’t pursue this, this one pursue him etc like a straight up female. ******** fanboys.

Comment

• Aren't you people done with this topic?
                      What exactly did Hearn promised to this Wilder clown?
                      Why was he not expecting the same thing with Haymon,
                      who has been giving him 10x less than what Hearn has offered?

That's why he fits the description in this video.

Comment

Working...
                      X