Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rumours fury is having a bad camp...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fury left Big Bear because he couldn't cope with hard workout they offer. Everybody knows Fury is a fat lazy bastard. No way Fury could stay whole camp in Big Bear. War Beyonce!

Last edited by Boksfan; 11-19-2018, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zn1 View Post
      I seriously doubt any of you listened to the Fury interview because he already explained that he's finishing his camp at the Wild Card Gym and Freddie Roach will probably want to contribute while he's stood outside the ring watching Fury train.
      he's not gonna put a guy on payroll to stand outside the ring and watch. roach will most likely be seeing a cut of fury's purse.

Comment

I had pint yesterday and met Fury's trainer when he met Klitschko. We both fancy Fury by KO (against the prevailing school of thoughy that it will be either Wilder by KO or Fury by points). Fury will get an early points lead and Wilder will have to chase. He leaves himself horribly exposed and Fury is a 19st bloke with good timing. However, in taking the initiative, he will accumulate rounds against Fury as the aggressor and the busier. So Fury by KO / TKO or Wilder by points.

Comment

Originally posted by PotentialToast View Post
          I had pint yesterday and met Fury's trainer when he met Klitschko. We both fancy Fury by KO (against the prevailing school of thoughy that it will be either Wilder by KO or Fury by points). Fury will get an early points lead and Wilder will have to chase. He leaves himself horribly exposed and Fury is a 19st bloke with good timing. However, in taking the initiative, he will accumulate rounds against Fury as the aggressor and the busier. So Fury by KO / TKO or Wilder by points.
          I'm taking the high variance line of fury by KO/Wilder by Dec when betting on this fight as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
            he's not gonna put a guy on payroll to stand outside the ring and watch. roach will most likely be seeing a cut of fury's purse.
            Indeed, I wonder if it's a percentage or a price they've already negotiated. I am only repeating what Tyson Fury said when asked about it, he could be lying again or stretching the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
              Would anyone really be shocked if Wilder stops Fury within 5 rounds?

yes I would. they could fight in Taos New Mexico (talk about an altitude) and fury could avoid a one handed fighter, or so I believe at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by 01samuelc View Post
                I'm taking the high variance line of fury by KO/Wilder by Dec when betting on this fight as well.
                Its not a bad bet all things considered. Many times things play out, just a different way than people expect. What do we really know about Wilder's chin? Good question. Also how will Wilder cut the ring down? or will he just chase Fury? Wilder almost lost to Ortiz. People forget that. If Ortiz had just said "fvk it" and gone for broke that fight may have had a different ending.

Looked at another way... Why does Wilder have a left arm? answer: He does? All Fury has to do is step off at the right time all night. Make Wilder have to protect the left when he is setting his feet. The one danger is that Wilder is an ambush predator and will fly in there across the ring. But that can be neutralized.

Comment

Indeed, I wonder if it's a percentage or a price they've already negotiated. I am only repeating what Tyson Fury said when asked about it, he could be lying again or stretching the truth.
                  ya dum kunties! Fury hired roach as a speech therapist!!!

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                    Its not a bad bet all things considered. Many times things play out, just a different way than people expect. What do we really know about Wilder's chin? Good question. Also how will Wilder cut the ring down? or will he just chase Fury? Wilder almost lost to Ortiz. People forget that. If Ortiz had just said "fvk it" and gone for broke that fight may have had a different ending.

Looked at another way... Why does Wilder have a left arm? answer: He does? All Fury has to do is step off at the right time all night. Make Wilder have to protect the left when he is setting his feet. The one danger is that Wilder is an ambush predator and will fly in there across the ring. But that can be neutralized.
                    Good points. Wilder will get the UD if the fight as as competitive as we expect and goes the distance. Or we could see a huge size diff between the 2, with fury taking wilders best shots and stopping him.

Comment

don't be like that
                      Thanks for the red troll!

Comment

Working...
                      X