No announcement yet.

Rumours fury is having a bad camp...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
    the uk fan base is the most childish fan base ive ever saw. how n the hell can you look yourself in the mirror as a man acting like this????? this is disgusting. there is a thread not to buy tickets to this fight, constant lying and bashing for no damn reason this is an all time LOW
    haha wtf are you on about? only childish fan here is you just reading this thread its you basically crying about the UK "omg its disgusting!!" boo hoo get a grip ffs

Comment

So I thought this was a disgusting rumour, but I was listening to Wilder on YouTube today and in that interview he claimed Fury left the big bear camp, he said Fury couldn’t cope and left, he even said you have Abel Sanchez and his fighters who are able to stay there (At that altitude) but Fury himself couldn’t. So maybe it’s true that he was having a bad camp.

Comment

No source.

Pretty sure you made the entire thing up.

Comment

A bad camp but he looks to be in the best shape of his life??? lol. Troll Job 100%

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            No source.

Pretty sure you made the entire thing up.
            Without question

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
              Can only report what ive heard but rumour going round is fury quit big bear early because Joyce dropped him in sparring and has been performing poorly in general. Has lost complete confidence in ben Davison so has decided to get roach in last minute. Roach will also be providing the gameplan and will be head coach in all but name

Comment

Originally posted by davef View Post
                haha wtf are you on about? only childish fan here is you just reading this thread its you basically crying about the UK "omg its disgusting!!" boo hoo get a grip ffs
                a very childish fan base who hypes up decent/average fighters and will lie to protect their egos and average fighters. nigel was one of my fav, have a good one

Comment

Originally posted by Zn1 View Post
                  It's to troll Wilder fans who get rustled by everything related to Eddie Hearn, I have a love hate relationship with him as do many other Brits.

I have an avatar of Fury KO'ing Wilder too yet I think the opposite will happen, but anyway, I stand by my point that you should take what they're saying with a large pinch of salt (including anything Eddie Hearn says too)

we good?
                  Let’s get this straight, you have that quota just to get attention from Wilder fans, you have a love and hate relationship with Hearns, your a brit, you think Wilder will beat Fury despite having a pic of Fury knocking out Wilder and you were just now defending Hearns?!

I miss anything!?

Like I said before, nothing to see here!

Thanks for letting me know what I’m dealing with and I will act accordingly!

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                    Let’s get this straight, you have that quota just to get attention from Wilder fans, you have a love and hate relationship with Hearns, your a brit, you think Wilder will beat Fury despite having a pic of Fury knocking out Wilder and you were just now defending Hearns?!

I miss anything!?

Like I said before, nothing to see here!

Thanks for letting me know what I’m dealing with and I will act accordingly!

don't be like that

Comment

Would anyone really be shocked if Wilder stops Fury within 5 rounds?

Comment

Working...
                      X