Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Usyk's management contacted by Andre Ward.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    Let me get this straight. You are really not saying that you endorse rule breaking or not and you also say that Ward isn’t a dirty fighter. Did I interpret that correctly?
    Nah, he's just explaining why ref's tend to say " We've been over the rules, you know what I expect from you, now have a clean fight" in some manner or another.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      jackwad?

because I pointed out that daggum cries in every ward thread?

you felt responsible? hahahahahaha oooooooooo kkkkkkkkkkkk

again you shouldnt feel responsilbe to explain anything to anyone... you dont owe them a thing

but do you I guess
      Don't misunderstand me... I agree with your point of view on Ward, even agree about Daggum frankly, just not with your twisted sense of humor. Thinking it is funny to red K someone. That makes me lose a bit of respect for you frankly, nothing personal. I just don't find that amusing.

And your comment was directed towards a post by Batts. I may disagree with his point of view on Ward and the rules, but because of the size of the history section, a lot of posters respond to each other regularly, more frequently and a guy like Nelson/batts, lefty, Houdini...etc may disagree on something now and then, but on average post thoughtful replies, therefore I do feel obligated to state why I feel a certain way about an issue to a fellow poster. I would respond to you the same way frankly. I would only ignore someone who was trolling.

Hope that makes sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        Let me get this straight. You are really not saying that you endorse rule breaking or not and you also say that Ward isn’t a dirty fighter. Did I interpret that correctly?
        I don't think we consider the same point of authority when it comes to the rules. Combative endevours in the ring cannot be regulated by a book.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
          Nah, he's just explaining why ref's tend to say " We've been over the rules, you know what I expect from you, now have a clean fight" in some manner or another.
          Exactly.

We are taught from the time we start school to respect books as an authority for the rules, just like the legal system, etc. Most sports work this way, though even in American Football, we get situations where a ref must determine things like, if the ground caused the fumble...or if the man had control of the ball when he crossed the touchdown line.

But in combatives the situation would be a major non sequitor if the rules said, "don't grab the opponent", and the ref said "protect yourself at all times." The fighters are taught to depend on the ref to be the authority on rules and conduct that is considered dirty.

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
            Don't misunderstand me... I agree with your point of view on Ward, even agree about Daggum frankly, just not with your twisted sense of humor. Thinking it is funny to red K someone. That makes me lose a bit of respect for you frankly, nothing personal. I just don't find that amusing.

And your comment was directed towards a post by Batts. I may disagree with his point of view on Ward and the rules, but because of the size of the history section, a lot of posters respond to each other regularly, more frequently and a guy like Nelson/batts, lefty, Houdini...etc may disagree on something now and then, but on average post thoughtful replies, therefore I do feel obligated to state why I feel a certain way about an issue to a fellow poster. I would respond to you the same way frankly. I would only ignore someone who was trolling.

Hope that makes sense.
            you got bent outta shape cuz of some red k?

it IS the internet you know a red/green k shouldnt affect you at all honestly...

either way.....

hes in every ward thread saying the same thing over and over like a broken record posting sarcastic comments all the time..... other than that he doesnt contribute anything honestly.

and if you dont agree with his point of view you are biased etc etc.....

either way..... im usually straight forward, to the point and for some reason some say i am, but im far from biased compared to some others here etc

Comment

you got bent outta shape cuz of some red k?

it IS the internet you know a red/green k shouldnt affect you at all honestly...

either way.....

hes in every ward thread saying the same thing over and over like a broken record posting sarcastic comments all the time..... other than that he doesnt contribute anything honestly.

and if you dont agree with his point of view you are biased etc etc.....

either way..... im usually straight forward, to the point and for some reason some say i am, but im far from biased compared to some others here etc
              Yeah I get it about the Ward threads...no argument here on that account I agree with you.

Thank you for being concerned about what "should and should not" affect me. Its not a big deal but it comes across as a cheap shot. Its not like I will walk around butthurt by it and never forget it lol, it just comes across as a hostile act when you just jump into a thread and say "heres some red K" and hey, I do some stupid things and could see someone saying to me 'whats funny about that?' and that sort of comes to mind.

Its not important, just made me wonder where you were coming from.

Comment

• They gonna try and drain Usyk

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                  Yeah I get it about the Ward threads...no argument here on that account I agree with you.

Thank you for being concerned about what "should and should not" affect me. Its not a big deal but it comes across as a cheap shot. Its not like I will walk around butthurt by it and never forget it lol, it just comes across as a hostile act when you just jump into a thread and say "heres some red K" and hey, I do some stupid things and could see someone saying to me 'whats funny about that?' and that sort of comes to mind.

Its not important, just made me wonder where you were coming from.
                  Aaahhhh that was probably when I gave the guy red and said learn to love it hahahahaha

Comment

Aaahhhh that was probably when I gave the guy red and said learn to love it hahahahaha

Yupper.

Just had me scratching my head is all.

Comment

• Going over every page reading anti Ward rhetoric more than a year since he retired just goes to show how much butt hurt he caused extremely sensitive virgins when he beat the fight out of Kovalev and made him quit.

Comment

Working...
                      X