Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Usyk's management contacted by Andre Ward.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Ward pulls a win... where do you guys rank him? That would be seriously AMAZING.

But I expect Usyk to win if it did happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
      I watched the first 3 minutes. He said Ward's team had reached out recently about the possibility of a fight, but as it stands right now they're likely looking at fighting at heavyweight.

Would be a great fight. Just don't known if the money is there for it.
      what ward fights are great fights? fool me once shame on you fool me a billion times shame on me. do we not see by now that this guy is not interested in boxing and will just cheat the whole fight? why do we keep pretending that doenst happen. yeah put paul smith in front of him and he wont cheat cause he doesnt have to but on the top level he just doesn't have it and we should not enable his blatant cheating anymore. he got away with it lets not give him more opportunities to do it

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Ward at HW would be interesting. Wonder if he's aiming at Joshua, Wilder or whoever is gonna have that other belt (Big Baby or Charr or Fres or whoever the f#ck) when that bs all works out.
        he was at heavyweight. his name was john ruiz.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          yes ward probably would literally whip him with a whip and his drooling fanbase would pretend nothing happened like always
          Ward would easily out box him or rape him. Either way it’s a win. It’s a fkn fight. You millennials are so use to internet scraps. I can see how it OFFENDS your gentle nature.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
            I'm a Ward fan but I doubt he'd fight Usyk after retirement. I don't see Ward winning this one.
            Too slow. Same will ring true when he fights heavyweights. His BIGGEST problem will be the reach of FAR BIGGER MEN.

Comment

what ward fights are great fights? fool me once shame on you fool me a billion times shame on me. do we not see by now that this guy is not interested in boxing and will just cheat the whole fight? why do we keep pretending that doenst happen. yeah put paul smith in front of him and he wont cheat cause he doesnt have to but on the top level he just doesn't have it and we should not enable his blatant cheating anymore. he got away with it lets not give him more opportunities to do it
              3 stupid posts on one thread. We get that you don't like Ward but you sound like a bitter queen seriously, you have a bellend for Ward WE GET IT.

Comment

It would be a good fight. Ward is such a strong competitor and as King Kong said, Usyk is not a big hitter. I think If Ward gets in shape he wins it frankly and I would love to see him do it because his legacy could eventually challenge Mayweather if he keeps beating the best at their prime.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  Ward should stay at Light heavyweight and leave Usyk alone. He is too big and too strong for Dre. He is all wrong for Ward. He'll be the first to stop SOG, if the two ever fought.
                  Agreed.
                  After Ward lost the first fight to Kovalev, I figured he’d not consider higher weights. He’d get schooled by Usyk, who would not allow the ‘one punch one hug’ strategy to work on him.

Comment

Sense being spoken here

Comment

Stay retired bored! No one is wants to see your boring cheating azz.

Comment

Working...
                      X