Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: If I Fought Wilder In Manchester, We'd Sell 75,000 Tickets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
    The Americans here are pretending to be loving the gate with few people seeing the sport and later come back to cry that boxing is in an all time low in the US to attract sympathy.

They are the cause of their problem. They continue ripping off their fans X3 folds the assumed normal price.
    Yeah i dont understand why they brag about low attendances and high ticket prices 'we price the common man out of boxing and have no atmosphere at our fights, god bless america!!!'

Comment

Staples Center has a capacity of 21,000. Will Wilder-Fury sell out?

IDK, but these ticket prices probably aren't helping.

Comment

Only the lower bowl is going to be open? What the hell?

I thought all the tickets from the upper bowl were bought...

Comment

If they were going to close off the upper bowl, why not have the fight at Mandalay Bay?

Comment

Originally posted by rolshans View Post
            Only the lower bowl is going to be open? What the hell?

I thought all the tickets from the upper bowl were bought...
            They've just started releasing tickets for the upper bowl, $75. They wanted to get fans to purchase the more expensive tickets so held them back.

Comment

I hope you can repeat this statement when AJ is involved. Don't get complacent.
              I have always said that fight would be in England. Honest. I totally get your calling me on it though as there is a ton of bias with these two fighters. But Joshua is the man at HW until proven otherwise, and if Wilder wants this fight he will agree to a fight in England.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                Staples Center has a capacity of 21,000. Will Wilder-Fury sell out?

IDK, but these ticket prices probably aren't helping.

I have never been to a boxing event like this, but I do not think the bottom three options are that crazy. Am I wrong?

Comment

American people are only being scammed and ripped off.

Just 20k arena is a big problem for the biggest HW sport rep in the country of 350mil.

I don't know what else to say.
                  Tyson Fury was going to rematch Wladimir Klistchko on a private yacht, true story.

Comment

True, ppl would come out for both over here

Comment

Originally posted by landotter View Post
                      I have never been to a boxing event like this, but I do not think the bottom three options are that crazy. Am I wrong?

DAZN's first event in Chicago was selling yellow-section equivalent tickets for $40-60.

Now that was Vargas-Dulorme, but they're trying to charge Mayweather ticket prices for this which is laughable. Doesn't matter to me as I am on the opposite side of the country though.

Comment

Working...
                      X