No announcement yet.

Canelo: “Always support the Mexican”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
    Thta last sentence.... Wow. Probably reason white males are most common individuals who commit the mass shootings ... Sad
    but the story of the 1000's of white girls gang ****d and made *** ****** is not sad?

Comment

• You forgot the beat down cotto gave him in the rematch made Margie look like a baseball with all those stitches he got after the fight.

Comment

• Dont mind that dumb ass racist prick .he promblry called a black man the n word and got his ass kicked and his daddy left his mother for a black man.

Comment

• Honestly in my case its more about the sport and not the fighters home country.
          Im more of a fan of the sport vs a specific fighter i like its about whos brings more entertainment and is better for the sport of boxing than were there from.

Comment

• Supporting your countryman is different from supporting every black/brown/white fighter just because of his skin color. Funny how people are misconstruing this.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
              Supporting your countryman is different from supporting every black/brown/white fighter just because of his skin color. Funny how people are misconstruing this.
              a bunch of simpletons if you ask me...

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                Why? Let me guess? I'm racist for calling most whites racist? Ooooooookkkk... Run along. I wouldn't say it if it were not true. I live in Arizona, trust me... Whites here are racist!
                I don't doubt that you hang around that kind of crowd.

No most white people or most people in general aren't racist. Do most people have some biases and stereotype yes. That isn't unique to white people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. EBT 97K View Post
                  Oh yeah, I'm not racist tho, I have caucasian friends.
                  But if they get in a fight with a black guy or Latino you'll support the other guys because they got the right color or ethnicity right?

Comment

• Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
                    Supporting your countryman is different from supporting every black/brown/white fighter just because of his skin color. Funny how people are misconstruing this.
                    How many people are not seeing that difference than the original poster?

Comment

• Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                      but the story of the 1000's of white girls gang ****d and made *** ****** is not sad?
                      Of course man... That's all bad too

Comment

Working...
                      X