Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Premier Boxing Champions, FOX Sports Announce 2019 Schedule

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

long time boxing fan and happy to see the sport getting recognition, but tbh, none of these mtchups stand out, other than a ppv thats spells mismatch (spence/garcia), hope i'm wrong

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
      $65 dollars; Where on earth did you get the number from?
      I'm assuming that's how much each PPV is gonna cost to watch decent matchups

Comment

Are we not allowed to complain about poor fights because they're on free tv??

Comment

I must admit, at first I was a bit cynical and skeptical about these match ups and then it donned on me. Where else you can you find fights as half as good as these on free non subscription based television or internet? The answer is nowhere.

If a fan wants to view any other non PBC card, then they will have to subscribe to a cable programming package or and online streaming service. You can't beat this right here. It doesn't get any better.

Comment

Crazy. A lot of fun match-ups in there. That was basically a mic drop. Good job PBC. Some decent match-ups after plenty of shieeeeeet you've provided us.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
              I must admit, at first I was a bit cynical and skeptical about these match ups and then it donned on me. Where else you can you find fights as half as good as these on free non subscription based television or internet? The answer is nowhere.

If a fan wants to view any other non PBC card, then they will have to subscribe to a cable programming package or and online streaming service. You can't beat this right here. It doesn't get any better.
              Lol.....where can you find any fights on non sub tv. You're definitely a glass half full guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                I'm assuming that's how much each PPV is gonna cost to watch decent matchups
                Wow! I never thought about that. That price is steep. It does kinda make you think though. If that's going to be the PBC's new business model, then DAZN is well worth the $10 online live streaming service.

Comment

yeah but what about tank davis vs abner mares? thats where the good stuff is hidden

Comment

I don't care to see Berto, Josesito Lopez, Lamont Peterson, Robert Guerrero, Devon Alexander, etc etc fight on TV again. And take Santa Cruz with you if he's facing retreads. Seriously, I like a lot of PBC fighters.....I just don't care for their matchmaking.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                      Lol.....where can you find any fights on non sub tv. You're definitely a glass half full guy.
                      Don't be a thief all your life! Try being honest just for at least once in your lifetime

Comment

Working...
                      X