Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence-Garcia To Be Announced As FOX PPV March 16

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally, some good boxing matchups after all the garbage on Suck Zone, great job PBC

Comment

Originally posted by Jetty View Post
      ha ha ha Send me your number so when I am at the fight I can send you pictures... Hope he let Yella Beezy open up for him again... I hope its at the star and not that AT&T stadium
      You can easily post them on here if you go...
      Who or WTF is yellow beezy??

Comment

Originally posted by juandabomb View Post
        GGG haters attacking Spence in 1,2,3.....go!
        NO! We actually respect Errol but NOT Triple B1tch.

Comment

FOX PPV now?

LOL - the more things change....

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
            Wilder-Fury is PPV in December, Pacquiao-Broner is PPV in January, and Spence-Garcia is PPV in March.

Beyond those three PPVs, you still get the Charlo brothers doubleheader, Keith Thurman's return bout, Porter-Ugas, Leo Santa Cruz coming back, Garcia-Lopez, and that's before we get the Showtime schedule for the first quarter and the FS1 schedule.

Sad to see folks ***** about a first quarter schedule that will likely deliver 10 good fight cards and 3 more to pay for, lol.
            Cool so we get 1 competitive fight with Porter-Ugas and a bunch of garbage.

And we have to pay for fights that would have been huge rating grabbers for Fox.

PBC doing more of the same.

Boxing Is a cesspool

Comment

Al Haymon 🥊

Comment

This is definitely not a ppv event, but if the fight itself has reasonable pricing I might go to Dallas and check it out.

Comment

Is this a joke..

SPENCE STOP DUCKING PORTER

Comment

A fan of both, but mikey in deep water. Spence gunna punish him.

Comment

Just put that towel over your shoulder, Robert. You are probably going to need it about round 6 or so.

Comment

Working...
                      X