Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Usyk hype as bad as the Loma hype?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You all racists against them Ukrainians. Keep hating haters, war Usyk!

Comment

"HYPE" is a word that gets throw around a lot on this forum. I don't consider either "Hype" both are Legit Top 5 P4P Fighters. Do some of their fans go too far at times when talking about them, OF COURSE but ALL FANS do that.

Comment

Totally agree

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
        I have NOT ONCE heard or seen someone matching up loma against spence....NOT ONCE. On the contrary i do remember MANY posters claiming rigo was gonna outbox loma and school him wit dem cuban skillz tho LMFAO

I think youre just making up things inside your head sir.
        I have never seen Loma say anything about Spence. Nor have I heard Usyk saying he would beat the top HWs. You get casuals making these statements and then others respond to the nonsense as though Loma or Usyk said these things.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
          Usyk and Loma are way beyond the "hype" stage. they have proven their greatness over and over. no hype is needed. a hyped fighter is someone who has yet to step up competition. for example Tank Davis is hype. Usyk is not hype.
          That's a pretty ****** thing to say.

Davis is 23, highly skilled, undefeated, 2 time world champ, and one of the top 10 best fighters in the world now. The Great Loma's next fight is a guy Davis ran over and took his belt not long ago.

Davis doesn't get any hype actually!

I may be his biggest fan on this site, but how many threads do I make relating to him?

Chill out, bro.

Usyk is the real deal as well. Too many casuals here.
          Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 11-11-2018, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
            Show me just one post. Just one. Else shut the hell up
            One post of what you ****ing clown? Of hype? Look at this thread. FFS.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
              That's a pretty ****** thing to say.

Davis is 23, highly skilled, undefeated, 2 time world champ, and one of the top 10 best fighters in the world now. The Great Loma's next fight is a guy Davis ran over and took his belt not long ago.

Davis doesn't get any hype actually!

I may be his biggest fan on this site, but how many threads do I make relating to him?

Chill out, bro.

Usyk is the real deal as well. Too many casuals here.
              yeah but this is a tune up after suffering a serious injury. its davis' best win...thats why he is considered a joke by many boxing experts such as myself. also he keeps fighting small guys coming off losses. hype is getting people to think you are on the level of elite fighters without doing what elite fighters have done. davis is hype. that doesnt mean he cant be good or elite but hes not yet. usyk and loma have already done enough to prove they are elite.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                yeah but this is a tune up after suffering a serious injury. its davis' best win...thats why he is considered a joke by many boxing experts such as myself. also he keeps fighting small guys coming off losses. hype is getting people to think you are on the level of elite fighters without doing what elite fighters have done. davis is hype. that doesnt mean he cant be good or elite but hes not yet. usyk and loma have already done enough to prove they are elite.
                I didn't bother reading the rest of your post when you said Davis is a hype and will never take you seriously again. Don't transfer your Ward and Floyd hate to Davis. I told you this long ago.

Expert?

You lost your credibility. Almost nobody on this site will agree with you on this.
                Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 11-12-2018, 12:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  Did I mention that Davis is not even in his prime?

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    One post of what you ****ing clown? Of hype? Look at this thread. FFS.
                    So you don't have anything. Neither in pants, nor in your head. You are just worthless.

Comment

Top 4 Best American Fighters

Davis
                      Mikey
                      Crawford
                      Spence

---
                      Charlos
                      Wilder
                      Etc.

Comment

Working...