Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oleksandr Usyk Blasts Tony Bellew For Knockout Win in Eight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IrishDiscussion View Post
    Oh boy, this one's class
    Haha lol #pwned! An Irish monkey boy judging other's 'class' lol. The British would have something to say about the class of Irish monkeys, seeing as how even peasant Brits were treated better than you apes.

Go eat a banana ya midget wimpy ranga

Comment

• I had Usyk losing the first 6 rounds, as he couldn’t figure Bellew out, seemed tentative and unsure of himself. Not sure y their hyping this guy up and encouraging him to move up and fight Joshua. Ward should unretire and scoop up these easy 4 belts in a new division.

Tony must of been concussed, because his praise of Usyk was over the fucing top

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardamu View Post
        All you fans saying Joshua should fight Usyk, need to know it is easy to say to fight Usyk, but it is another thing altogether to actually fight him.
        �� ��

I read this, and thought I took melatonin. Anyone who thinks this guy has a shot against Joshua, after getting dominated by Bellew before the knockout, needs their head checked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          I don't disagree the power could be a problem, but I think Usyk is looking all the quicker & able to use angles all the better vs these awkward moving HW's.

I'd be curious to see Usyk vs Parker for his first HW fight. Not a giant puncher, but a fair test at HW. He'd for sure be wise to ease into a HW body doe. If he can get to around 210-220 & move similar to he does now with a lil increased power himself he's gonna be hell to contend with if he can take a decent HW shot when he does get hit.
          I wonder if he is already fighting about 210 or so. Not sure what he walks around at but I'm guessing he cuts down a little bit to make 200. He would definitely be the best boxer at that weight but some of those dudes go about 250-260 .

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
            �� ��

I read this, and thought I took melatonin. Anyone who thinks this guy has a shot against Joshua, after getting dominated by Bellew before the knockout, needs their head checked.
            I don't know, I mean AJ was getting dominated by Pulev and Povetkin before the ko's. So, yea Bellew was dominating Usyk before he got ko'd, but AJ was getting dominated just as badly by Povetkin before the ko.

I don't see how anyone could think Joshua has a chance against Usyk after watching Joshua-Povetkin. What we really need is a Povetkin-Bellew fight. One dominated Joshua and the other dominated Usyk.

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
              I had Usyk losing the first 6 rounds, as he couldn’t figure Bellew out, seemed tentative and unsure of himself. Not sure y their hyping this guy up and encouraging him to move up and fight Joshua. Ward should unretire and scoop up these easy 4 belts in a new division.

Tony must of been concussed, because his praise of Usyk was over the fucing top
              Obviously, you don't like Usyk. He CRUSHES Ward. You sound like the typical dumb BRO yes BRO, who thinks any white fighter, especially those from Eastern Euro countries suck. Bet you hate Loma and GGG. You're a dumb khunt...lol!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                I wonder if he is already fighting about 210 or so. Not sure what he walks around at but I'm guessing he cuts down a little bit to make 200. He would definitely be the best boxer at that weight but some of those dudes go about 250-260 .
                Wilder is fighting these dudes who weigh that much and he is only 214. There is a very good chance Usyk is about 214 fighting as a cruiserweight, so he might even have a weight advantage over the top heavyweight.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Bardamu;19263247]I don't know, I mean AJ was getting dominated by Pulev and Povetkin before the ko's. So, yea Bellew was dominating Usyk before he got ko'd, but AJ was getting dominated just as badly by Povetkin before the ko. the #fu cking casuals like you climb out of when a high caliber fight is on? Go back under your cow turd.

Comment

• 750+ posts?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                      Yea I'm sure he's dropping 10 or so lbs.

And yea the added weight his opponents will have will require some adaption also.

Comment

Working...
                      X