Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oleksandr Usyk Blasts Tony Bellew For Knockout Win in Eight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
    bellew was 'winning the story of the fight' thats why he was up on all the scorecards !!!
    Lmao that is so true.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      Guys the other dazn boxing starts in 30 mins
      Anyone descent fighting ? Still got a few cans in the fridge

Comment

• Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
        Usyk might make a statement here..knock the bellend out. Everybody thinks that Usyk is underrating Bellew...well maybe but Bellew is also underrating Usyk's punching power by saying he doesn't have any. Usyk might make him pay for that.
        Damn this prediction was actually spot on. Bellew underestimated Usyk power big time...and he paid the price for it. I knew Usyk had real power from watching him stop big Heavyweights in the WBSS. This reminds me alot of Linares vs Loma actually. Loma and Usyk thought of to be master boxers by their opponents Bellew and Linares who couldn't Punch. Both Bellew and Linares said that Usyk and Loma didn't have power. The result was that they both ended up on the canvas from a single shot. The knockout power was there after all huh ?

Comment

• Good entertaining fight . On a different note what a fat ass prince naseem hameed is now.

Comment

• Magic fight, Big Drama Show tonight.
            =======================
            AJ/Fury/Wilder may knock Usyk out/decision indeed.
            OR they may not.

Usyk evolves and adapts.
            His fights are all sly Cossack death dance around doomed prey.
            Like a hyena thirsty for sweet blood of a stray lion.
            Often, he seems a sick maniac, as well.
            Usyk is quite phenomenal so far.

Just accept it as universal truth.
            SU!GS!

Comment

• Good fight by both guys������

Comment

• I didn't have Bellew up on the cards.

Before 8 I had it 67-66 for Usyk

Comment

• Originally posted by Willowthewisp View Post
                  Anyone get the final count of post fight kisses landed on usyks forehead by bellew?

Comment

• All you fans saying Joshua should fight Usyk, need to know it is easy to say to fight Usyk, but it is another thing altogether to actually fight him.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                      First, I would to congratulations to Oleksandr Uysk on his victory this evening. Overall, he fought very well tonight by taking care of business, like he should have.

Also, I would like to tip my hat to Tony Bellew who was a huge underdog going into this fight but more than held his own in the first half of it.

Overall Bellew put up a spirited effort by fighting off the back foot and landed several sneaky punches in the process, by playing the counter puncher role. However, by the second half of the fight, Usyk began to adjust and kicked it into another gear.

Earlier, I thought he showed Bellew too much respect, but once he decided to let his hands go more it became a wrap and the better fighter won in my opinion.
                      Well said, my thoughts exactly.

Comment

Working...
                      X