Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oleksandr Usyk Blasts Tony Bellew For Knockout Win in Eight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Havoctka View Post
    Damn good fight Russian dude made me a fan
    Hes one crazy looking mf
    Hes better then lomo
    Classy the way t bellow gave him props
    I've always thought this, but Loma's fanboys crucified me!

Comment

• good fight but no idea why at the end they didnt get bellew off to either hospital or see a doctor, he was rabbiting on a load of nonsense and the sky sports pundit keeps asking him questions, its like stop making him speak and get him out the ring.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        I don't think Bellew landed many clean punches doe. If Bellew can barely hit him solid I don't see a lot of these HW's doing it.

Granted its a risk to move up, but what else is there for him at CW now? Might as well go for the money & greatness at HW when the top 2 guys are extremely beatable.

That said if Fury gets on point idk that Usyk could beat him, but I think Joshua & Wilder are HIGHLY outboxable. Although obviously their power is in play & I'm super curious with how Usyk deals with HW power at HW. He did great with HW power at CW tonight doe I felt like.
        I agree with this, just because Bellew outboxed him early doesn’t mean AJ or Wilder will catch him easily. Bellew is a lot cuter and more skilled and polished than both champs at Heavyweight.

Comment

I don't think Bellew landed many clean punches doe. If Bellew can barely hit him solid I don't see a lot of these HW's doing it.

Granted its a risk to move up, but what else is there for him at CW now? Might as well go for the money & greatness at HW when the top 2 guys are extremely beatable.

That said if Fury gets on point idk that Usyk could beat him, but I think Joshua & Wilder are HIGHLY outboxable. Although obviously their power is in play & I'm super curious with how Usyk deals with HW power at HW. He did great with HW power at CW tonight doe I felt like.
          Yeah but he's dealing with a guy who was a 175lb fighter years past.
          Joshua is a monster and Wilder, as terrible as his boxing skills are, is a massive puncher.

Usyk can box circles around both on the same night but if he catches that right hand from wilder he is in trouble. Joshua is a better technician than Wilder but I think he's a bit slow and predictable

Comment

Dude kissed Usyk's forward like 6 times. And they had the exact same interaction twice mid-interview. But yea this is why they really shouldn't be talking to guys after they got KO'd or in general.
            ye man that was just cringeworthy to watch, guy was completely out of it, poor guy, either way fought well for the 1st 3-4 rounds, as the sky sports commentators said usyk was too hesitant with his jab in the beginning of the fight but found his groove along the stretch, beatiful ko, u could so like 30secs to 1min before the ko happened that usyks punches started to really bother tony

Comment

• I thought Eddie was going to cry. It’s was a lovely knockout. I don’t know why I was so excited seeing a Brit hit the canvas..... Oh well it’s Joshua’s turn next

Comment

• Originally posted by Zn1 View Post
                and right before Usyk knocked Bellew out lol
                Nope. Managed to watch it all. Found another stream that was playing catch up lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                  Dude usyk is grossly overrated he gets ktfo brutally by the top hws
                  too bad there's no mexicans big enough for usyk to school at HW eh? they don't grow that size. btw HW is overrated.

Comment

• Any boxer that moves towards uysk will be made to look stupid.

Bellew knew he was only fighting tonight to showcase uysk to the uk so he was clever and backed away. This forced uysk to box on the front foot which isnt his game and try to be the aggressor.

And still, Uysk didnt move out of 2nd gear and starched him.

No way AJ or wilder can execute the same plan, they will be following uysk round the ring all night getting spun.

Comment

• Originally posted by DaBeastO View Post
                      too bad there's no mexicans big enough for usyk to school at HW eh? they don't grow that size. btw HW is overrated.
                      LMFAO nothing against Mexicans, I like them but you silenced that mother****er good. Cain Velasquez is an exception

Comment

Working...
                      X