Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oleksandr Usyk Blasts Tony Bellew For Knockout Win in Eight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slimjoe View Post
    I think Usyk should be the fighter of the year. He did well tonight.
    Solid bet after that WBSS performance + this impressive KO.

Comment

• the whole scene was hilarious, Tony walking around in a daze calling alexander alexander? kissing everyone. Hearn being the concerned waterboy.

we have another one for the list Abovetheclouds 'alexander is an exceptional fighter' must of said that about 20+ times

Comment

• bellow was ahead on points no surprise ,over there you cant win a fair decision and the commentry is just out and out horrible so biased its insane.

Comment

• Bellew cant remember what happened 30 seconds ago, should have got him out of the ring straight away rather than make him do a interview and paraded around the ring

Comment

• Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
            Good fight. Too much hype though, Bellew's 35 and years past his best days. If a top HW landed as much as Bellew did Usyk gets KO'd.
            I don't think Bellew landed many clean punches doe. If Bellew can barely hit him solid I don't see a lot of these HW's doing it.

Granted its a risk to move up, but what else is there for him at CW now? Might as well go for the money & greatness at HW when the top 2 guys are extremely beatable.

That said if Fury gets on point idk that Usyk could beat him, but I think Joshua & Wilder are HIGHLY outboxable. Although obviously their power is in play & I'm super curious with how Usyk deals with HW power at HW. He did great with HW power at CW tonight doe I felt like.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Dude kissed Usyk's forward like 6 times. And they had the exact same interaction twice mid-interview. But yea this is why they really shouldn't be talking to guys after they got KO'd or in general.
              Yea, I felt sorry for Bellew. He wont remember any of this. He got fckn starched. Its pretty selfish of them to force the interview. His people should have removed him immediately and got him medical attention.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Dude kissed Usyk's forward like 6 times. And they had the exact same interaction twice mid-interview. But yea this is why they really shouldn't be talking to guys after they got KO'd or in general.
                Yeah I was thinking leave him alone. The guy just knocked out and left your neck resting on the lower rope

Comment

• Originally posted by Slick_Rick View Post
                  Bellew cant remember what happened 30 seconds ago, should have got him out of the ring straight away rather than make him do a interview and paraded around the ring
                  100%, but good luck stopping him doe probably lol.

I for one think post fight interviews with boxers are overrated specifically when a guy got KTFO so yea I'm with you for sure.

Comment

• Bellew won't remember any of that post fight he forgot the round when told 15 seconds later he needs to go get checked out

Comment

• Bellew needs to go to the Hospital and be monitored overnight

Comment

Working...
                      X