Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carl Froch: Callum Smith Is Too Big, Too Strong For Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smith is way too big he's a gigantic LHW boiling down to make the weight.
    Like I have been saying for some time as long as he can still make the weight safely he likely beats every ****er on size alone. (Zurdo being of similar stature and skill level is very interesting though).

No MW is beating Smith. I don't think people realise not only how good he is but don't understand just how big he truly is. He is the biggest SMW I've ever seen in my life, I'm not even sure I've seen another LHW that big.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
      Back in the red 🤣
      Imagine actually caring about valueless red/green k🤣🤣🤣

Virgin...

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        Imagine actually caring about valueless red/green k🤣🤣🤣

Virgin...
        So why would you red k me then 🤣 toerag

Just thought I'd highlight it as maybe you'll start to realise what an utter bell end you are...Don't worry I'm not holding my breath

Comment

#TooBigTooStrong

Comment

Froch would have handled Golovkin

too big, too strong..... and too good

Golovkin terrorizes guys who are not on his level

but we saw how Jacobs/Canelo neutralized Golovkin

Froch had been in there with everyone, all styles

Golovkin would have got what Groves got

Comment

I'd like to see that fight. Smith is pretty good but it's his size that would be the biggest problem for Golovkin. He wouldn't outbox G but he can grind him down. It's an interesting fight.

Comment

People are gonna be shocked if this fight happens and would realize how limited of a fighter smith really is.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
                  Doubt it, Canelo is quite a way off Ward's package of skill and size. Canelo is great and much more skilfull, but he ain't that kind of great. Froch would chew him up

Im not the biggest fan of Froch the person but as a fighter he was an iron man, 15 round fighter, underrated boxing brain.
                  underated boxing brain? please the only elite attribute froch has was his chin. his boxing skills were decent as was his footwork etc but his chin saved him from a lot of problems. canelo has the elite chin, elite combination puncher, elite counter punching etc. golovkin is more tenacious and aggressive and generally more skilled than froch ,canelo stood infront of him fr12 rounds and took everything g had to offer. froch would have been turned into mincemeat.

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
                    underated boxing brain? please the only elite attribute froch has was his chin. his boxing skills were decent as was his footwork etc but his chin saved him from a lot of problems. canelo has the elite chin, elite combination puncher, elite counter punching etc. golovkin is more tenacious and aggressive and generally more skilled than froch ,canelo stood infront of him fr12 rounds and took everything g had to offer. froch would have been turned into mincemeat.

everyone Golovkin fought, has hit him with their best punch

Froch would fold Golovkin, just like he folded Groves

and Froch folded prime Groves, while Smith folded old Groves

I have seen nothing to indicate Golovkin could have beaten Froch

they were crying that Danny Jacobs was too big

Froch was tough as teak, and a real grinder who always found a way to win

Comment

He is also too big for Canelo. That`s why Canelo fight Fielding.

Comment

Working...
                      X