No announcement yet.

Heavyweight matchups

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CrowsNestWest View Post
    Ortiz obviously fought Wilder without failing a dr4ug test and Big Baby politicing for a fight with Joshua means WADA and UKADA testing. C'mon and stop being biased
    He may have passed his drug test but what about his failed physical hours before the fight ? lol

what is the actual purpose of the thread other then Bigging up Big Baby who isn't avoided at all ? If anything hes tried cherry picking his way to Joshua and could have actually forced a fight by defeating Pulev but he declined it. Millers definatley a threat but he has zero important wins against guys hes heavily favored against.

He did defeat a better prepared Washington then wilder but Wilders fights are stop and go motions because he cant put shyte together so he uses karate like point fighting tactics...lol

Comment

I think Jarrell Miller would win. I think he'd beat Ortiz's old ass too. The 300 pound HW tank will be hard to stop.

Comment

I like how you don't clearly answer the question. Also, if the top contenders aren't very good, who is? Don't just say Joshua either, give me at least 5
        Wilder
        Joshua
        Ortiz
        Povetkin
        Pulev

I don't think it's a deep division right now. I don't think anybody but Ortiz could beat Wilder or Joshua right now (besides each other), and Ortiz already got KO'd and isn't getting any younger.

And I thought my post made clear that I think Miller would knock out Whyte, but that neither are real threats to win a world title (no, the WBA "Regular" doesn't count).

Comment

??

Originally posted by Zn1 View Post
          I'll believe it when it happens, until then he's ducking it IMO
          You opinion is corny, biased and lacks factual support. FOH

Comment

Ortiz

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
            He may have passed his drug test but what about his failed physical hours before the fight ? lol

what is the actual purpose of the thread other then Bigging up Big Baby who isn't avoided at all ? If anything hes tried cherry picking his way to Joshua and could have actually forced a fight by defeating Pulev but he declined it. Millers definatley a threat but he has zero important wins against guys hes heavily favored against.

He did defeat a better prepared Washington then wilder but Wilders fights are stop and go motions because he cant put shyte together so he uses karate like point fighting tactics...lol
            A Physical is not a drug test. You must like how it feels to shoot yourself in the face every time you comment

Comment

Miller

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
              Baby Miller won’t take anyone decent on yet and has openly admitted in interviews he would turn them down and focus on getting the silver belt claimed first regardless.

So you can’t claim anyone is ducking miller at all. I suspect Miller will face Joshua first and probably in New York but that’s just my guess as I think AJ will use it as a venture into US soil
              Nether Wilder nor AJ's group has offered Miller a fight. PLEASE USE YOUR BRAIN.

Comment

You opinion is corny, biased and lacks factual support. FOH
                A number of you are insisting that because Miller has called out AJ and created a bit of drama he's obviously not avoiding drug testing and is clean as a whistle. I can't support that logic.

Pacquiao never failed any tests either and is regularly labelled as a career cheat based on the available evidence. I just want to KNOW that he is a clean fighter rather than trusting social media and other related dramas. That is why I don't label Pacquiao as a cheat, he gets tested.

I can appreciate that prospects may not be tested but at some point Miller is going to have to accept it if he wants the big fights. As I said before, AJ will not compete against anyone that isn't randomly tested in the buildup to the fight.

The WBC actually removed him from their rankings for not signing up to the testing program ... and guess what? that is a fact

https://www.boxingscene.com/wbc-reve...h-vada--127362

Comment

Joyce

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                  You clearly know nothing about boxing. Joyce is ranked in top 15 so he is world title level. Anyone from top 15 can be a challenger, that's boxing.
                  He's considered a prospect and is 6-0, that's not top 15. You gotta stop smoking those Boston Baked Beans and be a fan of the sport instead of a single man OR you could just answer the question OR leave it the **** alone.

Comment

Miller

Originally posted by zn1 View Post
                    a number of you are insisting that because miller has called out aj and created a bit of drama he's obviously not avoiding drug testing and is clean as a whistle. I can't support that logic.

Pacquiao never failed any tests either and is regularly labelled as a career cheat based on the available evidence. I just want to know that he is a clean fighter rather than trusting social media and other related dramas. That is why i don't label pacquiao as a cheat, he gets tested.

I can appreciate that prospects may not be tested but at some point miller is going to have to accept it if he wants the big fights. As i said before, aj will not compete against anyone that isn't randomly tested in the buildup to the fight.

The wbc actually removed him from their rankings for not signing up to the testing program ... And guess what? That is a fact

https://www.boxingscene.com/wbc-reve...h-vada--127362
                    smfh read between the lines for goodness sake.

Comment

He's considered a prospect and is 6-0, that's not top 15. You gotta stop smoking those Boston Baked Beans and be a fan of the sport instead of a single man OR you could just answer the question OR leave it the **** alone.
                      Listen ******, I understand casuals like you come to sites like this sometimes by accident but you should really stfu. Joyce is ranked in top 15 and ****** like you crying about it won't change a shyt

Comment

Working...
                      X