Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heavyweight matchups

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big baby absolutely merks beetlejuice, in a horrendous way. im talking about eyes rolled back to white, demonface. arms like spaghetti ala the AJ ko. the whole works. and i will absolutely love it.

Comment

Originally posted by CrowsNestWest View Post
      Tell me, which top tier fighter is willing to fight Big Baby right now??? Same number of guys who are willing to fight Luis Ortiz.
      Big Baby is ducking drug testing, and we all know about Ortiz's meds

Comment

Tell me, which top tier fighter is willing to fight Big Baby right now??? Same number of guys who are willing to fight Luis Ortiz.
        Miller already declined Joyce who said he doesn't offer anything. Joyce would be to much for him its why guys like Hughie included and such don't want Joyce ,he's a power punching machine with the real best work rate not Miller.

Comment

Miller vs Whyte

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
          Whyte was out on his feet at the end of the Parker fight. Miller hits way harder than Parker, and throws way more punches.

I don't think either guy (or Parker) is very good anyway, though.
          I like how you don't clearly answer the question. Also, if the top contenders aren't very good, who is? Don't just say Joshua either, give me at least 5

Comment

Answer the question or don't. Joyce ain't at World title level yet
            You clearly know nothing about boxing. Joyce is ranked in top 15 so he is world title level. Anyone from top 15 can be a challenger, that's boxing.

Comment

Miller/Ortiz

Originally posted by Zn1 View Post
              Joshua just fought Povetkin, cmon dude. Your brain has an intended use.

Comment

Joshua just fought Povetkin, cmon dude. Your brain has an intended use.
                Povetkin was tested for their fight

Baby Miller is ducking the drug testing which makes that fight impossible to make, AJ isn't going to fight anyone who refuses to be tested, period.

Comment

Ortiz/Miller

Originally posted by Zn1 View Post
                  Ortiz obviously fought Wilder without failing a dr4ug test and Big Baby politicing for a fight with Joshua means WADA and UKADA testing. C'mon and stop being biased

Comment

Ortiz obviously fought Wilder without failing a dr4ug test and Big Baby politicing for a fight with Joshua means WADA and UKADA testing. C'mon and stop being biased
                    I'll believe it when it happens, until then he's ducking it IMO

Comment

Baby Miller won’t take anyone decent on yet and has openly admitted in interviews he would turn them down and focus on getting the silver belt claimed first regardless.

So you can’t claim anyone is ducking miller at all. I suspect Miller will face Joshua first and probably in New York but that’s just my guess as I think AJ will use it as a venture into US soil

Comment

Working...
                      X