Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence vs. Mikey Garcia Eyed For March 16, AT&T Stadium

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So maybe instead of monthly PPVs it's more like every 6-8 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      hey, where are all the guys who insisted this would never happen?

where are the guys who said that Mikey is all talk?

it's ok guys..... you can use this thread to make your apologies

line up please, the queue forms here_________

Notice they were the same ones saying Ward would NEVER fight Kovalov and then Canelo would never fight GGG???

Comment

The perfect venue for these 2 fighters. I hope it sells out. James kirkland are you alive???? He would be good to put on the undercard but he hasnt fought in 3 years??? Bryan vera is also from texas and always makes for exciting undercard fights.

Comment

They should've both taken an interim fight, then fought late 2019. Going to be harder to sell PPV after wilder-fury and pac-broner in December and January, rather than them fighting around September when there's no other PPV fight fight since canelo isnnow with DAZN

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
            I repeat Mikey will not enter that ring on the 16th March. I willing to bet you $50. I win you don’t give me anything. You win I will send you the money.

I’m not talking for the sake of it .I have no confidence in him. You just wait and see
            I want that bet!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
              Great news but not sure if this fight is finalized. I guess Mikey must see a fatal flaw in Spence that he can exploit, but still will be a great challenge for him.

I think the fight will be closer than most think, with Spence taking over in the later rounds. His power is under-rated because he isn't a one punch KO guy. Mikey's body pain and broken nose will cause his corner to throw in the towel somewhere between 9-12. If Salido can make him quit, Spence will for sure. I know Mikey did well sparring Maidana, but Spence is no crude Maidana. Much higher skilled and hits harder.

If it is a close fight no matter who wins, we all win because the other top welters may actually start growing balls fight Spence. (Porter, Garcia, & Thurman)
              If Wilder is not mentioned you are a very good poster but the Minute Birdlegs is mentioned you loose your god damn mind.... well said

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                I want that bet!!!!
                It’s a one only bet. A reminder if Mikey does show on the 16th March I should have kept my mouth shut and I deserve to lose my money for doubting. If I bet more , I will be forced to bet again to recoup my money and then that might lead to Roulette and Black Jack.I’m tired of pawning my Hublot for quick cash

Comment

Credit to Garcia for ducking Loma.

Comment

Big credit to Mikey Garcia for making this fight, balls of steel. I cant help but think he's bitten off more than he can chew though, the size difference on fight night will be huge. Mikey looked small at Super-Lightweight and Spence easily has the frame to go to Super-Welter, and could even be a small Middleweight before retiring. Speed, skill and experience are on Garcia's side... but not enough to make up for the difference in size and power in my opinion.

Comment

So they are going for the big stadium here huh? Interesting, wonder how many seats they fill.

Over/under 40k?

Comment

Working...
                      X