No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berchelt Drops a Game Roman Three Times, Stop Him in Ninth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great win but he looked drained IMO.

I hope he moves up and fights Loma at 135 next.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
      Fun fight. Lomachenko would embarrass Berchelt but Berchelt may beat Davis.
      I agree Loma will school Berchelt and box his ears off but I think Tank would Knock him out!

Berchelt is very sloppy when he’s active with his offense, I understand his confidence in his power and skill in controlling distance but Tank would’ve stopped him if he lands the same left hooks slow as molasses Roman was catching Berchelt with all nite!

But I also can see Tank being in trouble if he gets clipped with that right hand or maybe a body shot!

Sadly we’ll likely never see Tank vs Berchelt!

Comment

• I want to see Loma-Berchelt next year.
        I wouldn't mind seeing Loma go down to 130. It may be better. Reign at both weights 130 and 135.

Comment

Fun fight. Lomachenko would embarrass Berchelt but Berchelt may beat Davis.
          You really think? Davis isn't gonna stand their like roman and Berchalt got hit a lot. Tank might be too fast. Tank might have stopped Roman much earlier.

Comment

• Machado and Davis would both KO Berchelt. Too sloppy on both offense and defense.

Comment

According to the Mexicans here Loma has no chance and that Berchelt would school home lol.

Yeah easy money. Loma embarrasses Berchelt.
              Hey, go for the hometown guy or whatever, lol. I'm just some stupid American, I have no stake in the fight at all but I know am pretty good at spotting weaknesses and Berchelt has alot of them. Loma might have 1 or 2, mainly because of his size but he will systematically work Berchelt over and he's not an older boxer with 70 fight's worth of damage. It will be a good fight for sure, but I think Linares would probably do a number on Berchelt as well. Loma is a top notch boxer and he does get hate for some reason but that little guy is no freaking joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
                You really think? Davis isn't gonna stand their like roman and Berchalt got hit a lot. Tank might be too fast. Tank might have stopped Roman much earlier.
                Personally, that's the fight I want to see...Loma-Tank. That fight would probably go longer than Loma-Berchelt, but even so, the result will be the same...Loma KO/TKO.

Comment

• Originally posted by HI-TECH Boxing View Post
                  I want to see Loma-Berchelt next year.
                  I wouldn't mind seeing Loma go down to 130. It may be better. Reign at both weights 130 and 135.
                  ESPN seems to be pushing that fight. You noticed how many times they keep mentioning Loma? and in the post fight press conference Berchelt named all 130lb champs and when it when back to the commentating crew they said he said Berchalt wants Loma lol i dont Berchalt even mentioned him. One of them said it in a way that the fight will happen in 2019.

Idk if Arum is trying to push this but i hope Micky fight comes first its a legacy fight.

Comment

• Late ass stoppage but ref wtf was he waiting for .

Great performance by Berchelt kid is just a wicked hitter

Comment

According to the Mexicans here Loma has no chance and that Berchelt would school home lol.

Yeah easy money. Loma embarrasses Berchelt.
                      What Mexicans said that ?

Comment

Working...
                      X