Comments Thread For: Berchelt Drops a Game Roman Three Times, Stop Him in Ninth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
    What Mexicans said that ?
    A lot on here. kidbazooka, Mexican puppet, ghost rider, war mikey, lizard man etc; etc;
    There’s a lot. Kidbazooka said Loma wasn’t a top 500 Lightweight recently but then again he did say a year ago Linares was unbeatable and Loma was scared of him and will duck him. He also said Rigo was the best p4p and Loma was #2 and then Loma embarrasses him and became a bum somehow?
    Last edited by chrisJS; 11-03-2018, 10:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
      ESPN seems to be pushing that fight. You noticed how many times they keep mentioning Loma? and in the post fight press conference Berchelt named all 130lb champs and when it when back to the commentating crew they said he said Berchalt wants Loma lol i dont Berchalt even mentioned him. One of them said it in a way that the fight will happen in 2019.

Idk if Arum is trying to push this but i hope Micky fight comes first its a legacy fight.
      They mentioned he wanted Loma and to unify at 130.
      I think Loma-Berchelt happens next year. It may be the first fight next year or maybe they'll let Berchelt unify against Farmer or Ito first. Ito probably makes the most sense since he has already fought on ESPN. We will see Loma-Berchelt either way next year.
      I wouldn't mind seeing Berchelt-Ito first, so we can see Loma-Berchelt for two titles at 130.

Machado unfortunately has the WBA regular so he can't unify.

Comment

• This is what I think should happen:
        Lomachenko-Berchelt early next year for the WBC belt.
        Machado-Ito early next year for the WBO belt, then the winners can fight in a unification fight.

Comment

• Loma doesn’t fight Mexicans.

Last time he faced a decent Mexican he got his *****ttt pushed in.

But let’s waite and see if bob finally decides to throw him in there again.

Mexicans are Lomas kryptonite

Comment

• This pos Arum was saying he "guaranteed this will be fight of the yr candidate",I knew right away when it was announced that it would be a blowout ko,but Arum made it clear.

I have not been 1 of those clowns who thought loma would lose to any of his opponents til now,so to his fans don't start with that bs of assuming I am just hating,but I will say now what I've been saying which is that lomas overrated & possibly Berchelt but most definitely Mikey beats him & likely kos him. If Loma actually starts clearing out the non wbo champs then he would no longer be a overly hyped myth any longer,but he needs to stop going after fighters with multiple losses/horrible losses/anyone who lost to lesser competition.
            Last edited by kushking; 11-03-2018, 11:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
              A lot on here. kidbazooka, Mexican puppet, ghost rider, war mikey, lizard man etc; etc;
              There’s a lot. Kidbazooka said Loma wasn’t a top 500 Lightweight recently but then again he did say a year ago Linares was unbeatable and Loma was scared of him and will duck him. He also said Rigo was the best p4p and Loma was #2 and then Loma embarrasses him and became a bum somehow?
              OK . But which Me icans said Berchelt would school Lomachenko was my question .

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
                This pos Arum was saying he "guaranteed this will be fight of the yr candidate",I knew right away when it was announced that it would be a blowout ko,but Arum made it clear.

I have not been 1 of those clowns who thought loma would lose to any of his opponents til now,so to his fans don't start with that bs of assuming I am just hating,but I will say now what I've been saying which is that lomas overrated & possibly Berchelt but most definitely Mikey beats him & likely kos him. If Loma actually starts clearing out the non wbo champs then he would no longer be a overly hyped myth any longer,but he needs to stop going after fighters with multiple losses/horrible losses/anyone who lost to lesser competition.
                Loma already took out an Al Haymon star fighter for the WBO, GRJ, so your argument about the WBO like it's just in house fights is already stupid. Then when you add in that Loma just beat Linares for the WBA up in weight, it looks even stupider. When you add in that he beat a bunch of undefeated top guys like GRJ, Walters, and Rigo, then your post looks EVEN stupider. No one is going to care about your requirements for Loma to be great in your opinion if your opinion is already so all over the place and contradictory to begin with that it's clear you just don't like him and will never give him his fair due no matter what he does.

As for Loma-Mikey, which is the ONLY dangerous fight you mentioned not any of the other ones, the size difference between them is actually bigger, in lbs walking around weight, than the size difference between Mikey vs Spence, so Loma-Mikey is really more of a test-the-limits-of-Loma's-greatness type of fight than it is any kind of measuring stick for how good Loma actually is in fair fights vs top guys his size. I could more easily argue that if Mikey does not beat Spence, that makes Mikey overrated, than you can argue that if Loma doesn't beat Mikey, it means Loma is overrated. So please stop it with the double standards, it just hurts all of our ability to have good discussions with each other about boxing if some posters are constantly changing the goalposts every two minutes in every discussion because they dislike one of the boxers in question. Come on bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                  Jerk

Show my comment saying that.

SALIDO WAS the daddy of Loma.

Period.

Comment

• Berchelt is extremely strong.

He has a lot of power and stamina.

And a crazy hook to the body.

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                      Great win but he looked drained IMO.

I hope he moves up and fights Loma at 135 next.
                      Na Id rather see it at 130 where Loma is at his best and Berchelt's power is proven. Berchelt should unify with the Japanese fighter first, then Loma take the winner. if Loma can beat Pedraza, that's two belts at 135, and if Berchelt unifies at 130 and Loma beats him, that's two at 130. Then Loma could unify both divisions. That's what I would like to see. But, he's too old and does not have the dates left in his career to go collect 7 more belts one by one. He needs other fighters to do some of the work first before he beats them, so I'd like to see Berchelt do that.

Comment

Working...
                      X