• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roman took an unnecessary beating

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
      roman is just too small
      i dont remember berchelts technique being this horribile, he looks like a cross between Jorge Kahwagi and wilder out there with those hooks
      I can only imagine what Loma is going to do to him, lolol. Don't get me wrong, he has power, throws good combos, etc. However, Loma is going to tactically break him down round by round until Berchelt gets KO'd.

Comment

• Fun fight. Lomachenko would embarrass Berchelt but Berchelt may beat Davis.

Comment

• Now do the unification with Masayuki Ito

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
            Finally stopped it. Nice call.

Roman was still punching so I get why they didn't call it earlier but it was getting worse.
            Yeah, sometimes you have to lookout for a guy's well-being because he's going to be too stubborn to do it himself. Roman's DEFINITELY a warrior, no doubt about that but he has loved ones and a family.....who is looking out for their well-being?

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
              I can only imagine what Loma is going to do to him, lolol. Don't get me wrong, he has power, throws good combos, etc. However, Loma is going to tactically break him down round by round until Berchelt gets KO'd.
              According to the Mexicans here Loma has no chance and that Berchelt would school home lol.

Yeah easy money. Loma embarrasses Berchelt.

Comment

• Great win. But he showed some holes. Would be interesting how Berchalt does agasint Machado. Imo Tank is to much for any of these 130lbers. Berchalt got hit a lot on both body and head and Tank isn't a flat footed brawler who just stand there and lets you tee off on him, hes fast and explosive and has some nasty counters.

Comment

• You could feel those body shots. Glad they stopped it. Roman really made me a fan. Probably won't see him the same after that. Great fight and good performance from berchelt. Bring on Tank

Comment

• Someone earlier was talking about Berchelt's footwork. It is pretty bad.

I think Loma would exploit that and Berchelt would be tripping over himself lunging trying to catch him.

He won't ever be ready for Loma but definitely ready for most anyone else.

Comment

• What a beating they should have stopped it so much earlier.

Still, what impressive valor. Hats off to Roman. Respect.

Comment

Working...
                      X