Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire Beats Injured Burnett By TKO, Wins WBA Title in Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
    threw a right hand that missed, landed awkwardly on his back leg and looked like he twisted his back. You can just about fight through some injuries, but not a ****ed back.

Got to feel for the lad. Was looking like a good fight brewing too. Shame all round
    So Nonito won out of sheer dumb luck

this is like talentless England football team getting to the semis in the last WC, just because they were lucky getting nothing but bum teams as opponents all the way through

Comment

Never seen a boxer breaking his own back while throwing punch. First time for everything.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
        A Donaire vs Inoue final would be a dream matchup.
        Nonito-Inoue was what i predicted ( wishful thinking too ) but thats just the fight i wanna see.

*** yea nonito!!

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post

this is like talentless England football team getting to the semis in the last WC, just because they were lucky getting nothing but bum teams as opponents all the way through
          Donaire has been champion before. This isn’t something new for him.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            Nonito-Inoue was what i predicted ( wishful thinking too ) but thats just the fight i wanna see.

*** yea nonito!!
            I think Donaire can beat Tete. He still has some of the old magic left.

Comment

FOr sure.. tete is too conservative to trouble Nonito imo.

Styles make fights and i agree nonito can beat Tete.

Comment

Tete is a very good boxer and counterpuncher.but has not chin.

Donaire will K.O him.

Mark my words.

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
                  Judging by Booth's reaction - They were probably struggling with it in camp - and it got re-injured rather than original injury....
                  Shame.
                  As much as I think he is a brilliant boxer I do think he is injury prone and it will hound him. His hand now his back, this is like 10 fights worth of time carrying something as far as I'm aware.

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post

No.

It’s more like one of the best dynasties being reformed in their later year and facing off against someone they were more than live against but then the star player of the other team gets injured.

S hit happens. Donaire was by far the more proven of the two in the ring even if he’s old.

Lucky, yes. Talentless? Hardly.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                      Tete is a very good boxer and counterpuncher.but has not chin.

Donaire will K.O him.

Mark my words.
                      I hope so. Tete can definitely be hurt.

Comment

Working...
                      X